Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got him, and I can't move his arms at the elbow! I know a few people mentioned them being tight but I'm worried that if I put any more pressure on them they'll break...tips?

Perhaps use a blow-dryer to soften it and try to move it slowly.

Well here goes your first Gambit custom using the new Narrow Shoulder TT.

gambit-1.jpg

gambit-2.jpg

gambit-3.jpg

gambit-4.jpg

gambit-5.jpg

gambit-6.jpg

gambit-7.jpg

Photo Credit: joo
Hey,when did this new Hot Toys TT come out?By the way,this looks AWESOME!:wink1:

I gotta admit I'm not quite as sold on this as I thought.

I wanna display him with the shirt and jacket on so as not to ruin the body but I'm finding the posing very limited. Firstly because of the resistance of the jacket but also because it moves into ridiculous looking positions, particularly around the neck. The HS is miles off too, I knew it wasnt perfect so it doesnt really bother me but if I'm being honest it more off than I thought from pictures.

Overall just a little disappointed with him. Its not a case that he's a poor quality fig, he's not, I want to stress that, just not quite the homerun I was expecting.

Hey Legion, try displaying him with just the wifebeater. It took me awhile to do so as the jacket was really cool so I kept if for awhile but finally, I just figured, Jackman really looked mean when he was just on the wifebeater and my opinion, it looks better and not only that, you wont be limited to posing due to the constrictness of the jacket.

Now, I cant display him with the jacket anymore as he looks mean as hell without it.

Yeah but I prefer to hide the joints :)

I've got him in a pose that I'm happy enough with now, I'd just prefer to get something a little more dynamic. Ands thats quite difficult! I'll stick with him though.

I'll get a quick photo up soon

EDIT- forget I mentioned photos its too dark right now!

Last edited:
Dont know if this has been mention before... but the original proto headsculpt looked ALOT more like JACKMAN.

WOLVERINE-HOTTOYS.jpg

3658019234_07cb3f0d31.jpg

Why the change?

09aug12_mms103_2.jpg

Back