Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any Wolverine statues Maul?

Nope, I like comic book based movies, but I don't read comics, so the only thing Wolverine I'll ever own is based on Hugh Jackman's portrayal if it's good enough, which to me, only the Medicom and Hot Toys figures are.

You took the pictures, thus you have the figure? What do you think of it?

Sorry for my late reply,according to my HT's figure collection experience,
this Wolverine probably the best HT figure i ever met !!!
head sculpt and clothing cutting is wonderful !!!
only one worse thing , the mobility of body is so bad....but it is acceptable

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Hchsc ! Love your pictures :D

thank you so much !!! following pictures i didn't post on toysdaily .
Hope you guys like it !!!

p.s. i have changed the HT VIP body (the new one) from these pictures

dsc3514.jpg

dsc3570.jpg

dsc3551y.jpg

dsc3488r.jpg

dsc3500.jpg

dsc3484.jpg

dsc3521.jpg

dsc3547.jpg

dsc3514.jpg

dsc3570.jpg

dsc3551y.jpg

dsc3488r.jpg

dsc3500.jpg

dsc3484.jpg

dsc3521.jpg

dsc3547.jpg

Very cool pictures.
I can't wait to see more of him.
I hope more and more people post pics when they get him.
I can't wait til SSC ships him!

Hi, could you do me a favour and measure round the head for me?
I'm looking to put a cowboy hat on his head like in the comics and I need the measurements. I wont get mine till february...

Mine just arrived today.
Picture019.jpg

It's for Christmas and thats all I'm allowed to see of it. Took a sneaky photo when no one was in though so thats why it's not that that good.

I'm so excited now. :(

Mine just arrived today.

It's for Christmas and thats all I'm allowed to see of it. Took a sneaky photo when no one was in though so thats why it's not that that good.

:lol Same here. Was wrapped up and went under the tree pretty much immediately! :( I'm worse now than when I was 10!

Mine just arrived today.
Picture019.jpg

:lol Same here. Was wrapped up and went under the tree pretty much immediately! :( I'm worse now than when I was 10!

You guys are still lucky though.
Most of us won't be getting him until long after our Christmas Pudding has gone stale

Last edited:
I would never want collectibles like this for Christmas unless they were an early present I didn't have to wait to open. Hell, I had no patience for waiting to see my Applause 14" Darth Maul figure back in Christmas '99, let alone something high end like this :lol

I would never want collectibles like this for Christmas unless they were an early present I didn't have to wait to open. Hell, I had no patience for waiting to see my Applause 14" Darth Maul figure back in Christmas '99, let alone something high end like this :lol
Don't make the wait worse for me. :monkey2

I remember that figure. Applause also made plushies too.

Don't make the wait worse for me. :monkey2

I remember that figure. Applause also made plushies too.

Congrats on the figure DC. Mine is in US Customs, I hope to have it within the next few days.

Waiting until x-mas to open, it is almost two weeks away. :horror Good luck......

Mine just arrived today.

Good on you two for waiting!

I have the Thinkway Buzz Lightyear waiting under our Christmas Tree.

I ordered mine last week.. so I hope arrives at home at the end of this week or next week.:chew:chew

I have seen many pics and looks simply AWESOME I.m pretty sure that this is the best hottoys figure to date ( or at least one of the best)

I ordered mine last week.. so I hope arrives at home at the end of this week or next week.:chew:chew

I have seen many pics and looks simply AWESOME I.m pretty sure that this is the best hottoys figure to date ( or at least one of the best)

I hope mine arrive soon, end of this week or next week isn't too far.

mines on it's way to the USA now!

Ironically, tracking a package when it's still in china is really nice and they update it everyday, whereas now once it gets here i won't have a clue where its at since usps tracking blows...

anyways, it left on the 13th so I'm pretty sure it should get to me before Christmas...right? RIGHT?!?!

mines on it's way to the USA now!

Ironically, tracking a package when it's still in china is really nice and they update it everyday, whereas now once it gets here i won't have a clue where its at since usps tracking blows...

anyways, it left on the 13th so I'm pretty sure it should get to me before Christmas...right? RIGHT?!?!

Nope :lecture

I'd say yes as long as the package is Stateside this week. Postal Service works double duty this time of year to keep things moving fast so once it's in the US you shouldn't have too long a wait.

You really like that emoticon. :lecture

Don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

:D

Back