Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the body and the clothes are top notch and the claws look good to. but that headsculpt??? sort of ruins it for me.

IMO the majority of folks agree the sculpt isn't their best however, until the figure is actually released there is always hope the sculpt is improved. If the sculpt is a deal breaker wait for the trilogy Wolverine perhaps it will be better :D

I think the face looks better from different angles. Its just a little too thin. I photoshoped a pic awhile back where all I did was smoosh it down and it looked a lot better. But then again I really like this one. Im really excited to get this one.

So when do you think SSC will get them MF?

A month or two after HK delears get it, it takes weeks for shipments to come over by boat, so a month just about if all orders ship around the same time, if a small handful just for the HK folks is ready at one time and the larger runs for Sideshow and other non-HK dealers comes a littler later, then it'll be a bit longer.

Crossing my fingers for a early / mid November release date overseas and improved head sculpt. I am not asking for much :naughty

Regardless the "not so Jackman like" sculpt or doubtful "improved Jackman" sculpt it will be one of the few figures I order from evilbay the day released. I been waiting for this guy since April, I am ready to have him on my shelves.

Crossing my fingers for a early / mid November release date overseas and improved head sculpt. I am not asking for much :naughty

Regardless the "not so Jackman like" sculpt or doubtful "improved Jackman" sculpt it will be one of the few figures I order from evilbay the day released. I been waiting for this guy since April, I am ready to have him on my shelves.

Well then you need to get us some pictures as soon as you can. Im waiting and what a long wait it will be.

For me it looks like Jackman, but regardless of that it's a fantastic Wolverine
And the sculpt has been improved because Hot Toys said it has been improved.
The Finished sculpt is on my Sig and I think it looks great.

well lets hope ht are true to there word. as you can tell by my username wolverine is my fave character of all time so i will buy it regardless. by the way the movie isnt crap. it has to do a lot of background story to bring the non wolvie fans up to date on his history and i think the second wolverine movie will be a lot better for being set in japan. all the best wolvie stories were from their and i hope they bring madripoor into it too! one final point. what the f$£*( was deadpool all about in the movie. last story i read with him in it he didnt have anything like those sort of abilities. he was just very skilled and could heal. i guess movie execs were meesing things up again.

well lets hope ht are true to there word. as you can tell by my username wolverine is my fave character of all time so i will buy it regardless. by the way the movie isnt crap. it has to do a lot of background story to bring the non wolvie fans up to date on his history and i think the second wolverine movie will be a lot better for being set in japan. all the best wolvie stories were from their and i hope they bring madripoor into it too! one final point. what the f$£*( was deadpool all about in the movie. last story i read with him in it he didnt have anything like those sort of abilities. he was just very skilled and could heal. i guess movie execs were meesing things up again.

So they've confirmed they're doing a sequel? Wasn't Origins a bit of a disappointment regarding the box office--at least domestically?

For me it looks like Jackman, but regardless of that it's a fantastic Wolverine
And the sculpt has been improved because Hot Toys said it has been improved.
The Finished sculpt is on my Sig and I think it looks great.

Still wish they made a growling head or a screaming head as extra. IT would look a lot more menacing. :D

Back