Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question...

I was on the wait list for this on Sideshow, and they sent me an email saying it'll convert to an order on: 2009-11-12.

They mentioned if I want to cancel, I must do so before that date.

Now, is that date November 12th, 2009, or December 11th, 2009?

Question...

I was on the wait list for this on Sideshow, and they sent me an email saying it'll convert to an order on: 2009-11-12.

They mentioned if I want to cancel, I must do so before that date.

Now, is that date November 12th, 2009, or December 11th, 2009?

LOL! :lol You must be overseas! I'm pretty sure it's November 12, just cos it's the closest date (they usually want you to cancel in a day or two). But that's a good point that the dates as numbers aren't 100% clear, especially since Sideshow deals with international orders!

Thanks Mad. It's my first time ordering from Sideshow, so I wanted to be sure.

I'll have to go back and re-read their policy, but doesn't it state that you can cancel 5 days before they ship your order? I'm wondering why the deadline to cancel would be tomorrow for a figure that I assumed wouldn't arrive for the next few months.

Yes, I think you can still cancel before they ship your order without any penalty (unless you're doing FlexPay), especially since Wolvie's not scheduled to ship til next year. I think it's just a chance to cancel so they don't go through the trouble of changing the waitlist order to an actual order. I believe you can cancel any order up to 5 days before they actually ship:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=115

And you might want to peruse Sideshow's helpdesk section:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?&utm_source=topnav-helpdesk&utm_campaign=topnav

LOL! :lol You must be overseas! I'm pretty sure it's November 12, just cos it's the closest date (they usually want you to cancel in a day or two). But that's a good point that the dates as numbers aren't 100% clear, especially since Sideshow deals with international orders!

:rotfl That always drives me insane as well!!

Whats wrong with 12-Nov-2009? Its only one extra button!!! :D

This is excellent news and thanks to Karamazov to pointing it out to me!:rock Can't wait to see some in-hand shots. Definitely going to try and grab one for Christmas!

I was planning on posing him in the woods behind my house during the fall. It seems I'll have to go for a winter shoot now.
:chew

i do like the look of this guy now i wasnt to sure to start off with.I know i will get him but i think its gonna have to be after xmas i still got rent to pay :(

Back