Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool stuff, he will look great on my shelves in my new house :naughty I cannot wait to get this guy in hand.

I am on the "not a good likeness of Hugh" bus but it is still Wolverine. :banana

Thanks for the pics Bandito

You know, I was going to pass on this figure, but I think Hot Toys has got me once again. I'm really starting to like this Wolverine and he may just have to be a part of my collection.

i coudnt help but notice that in the hot toys article it says somthing about spiderman.

Looks fantastic! I wish we were getting a nice comic version over movie Logan, but we can't always get what we want. This might be the best 1/6 scale Wolverine that we'll get in years, so I'm considering picking him up.

They're photos of the same portrait that's been on the figure since day 1, those are old Tommy Richardson photos.

In the hi-res TR scans on the previous page, there is a shot of the bare body, but the abs are covered by an X-Men logo. WTF?! :lol

In the hi-res TR scans on the previous page, there is a shot of the bare body, but the abs are covered by an X-Men logo. WTF?! :lol

Yeah, I scratched my head at that. I wonder if there's a joint there or not, but the weird thing is, if the logo's there to hide something, why not just omit that shot all together, there's nothing gained from what is visible you couldn't get form a shot of the tank top on him other than some chest hair.

Looks fantastic! I wish we were getting a nice comic version over movie Logan, but we can't always get what we want. This might be the best 1/6 scale Wolverine that we'll get in years, so I'm considering picking him up.

It would be interesting to see Hot Toy's take on the comic versions It's kinda hard to imagine them when the only reference we have are the cartoony one's from Medicom. Regardless, I'm excited for this one even though my credit card and my wife are not

Yeah, I scratched my head at that. I wonder if there's a joint there or not, but the weird thing is, if the logo's there to hide something, why not just omit that shot all together, there's nothing gained from what is visible you couldn't get form a shot of the tank top on him other than some chest hair.

They wanted to show off how accurately sculpted the chest is?

hughjackman.jpg

I'm so glad I ordered this when I did.
It's a cool looking figure all around.
Now all I need is a 1:6 axe, I guess I can get 1 from my Jason figures.
:chew

Back