Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled it, after some serious second thoughts. But only after Iron man bd was announced, I changed the order to that. I'll simply wait for a newer better Logan and all of you will be sorry for ordering. Mu-ah-ha-ha.

i think you have mistaken to cancel it!this thing is a masterpiece!!i will buy both though!!!:rotfl

I canceled ... only so I could re-order using some SS reward points to knock $40 off the price! :rock

I was traveling abroad for three weeks and on the return flight from London to Denver 'Wolverine Origins' was one of the movie options. So I watched it about 1.5 - 2 more times (it's a nine hour flight) which psyched me up just a little more for this figure. Right now it is my most anticipated Hot Toys figure. Those photos continue to impress.

After looking at those pics, i can't even believe i buy SS 1/6 products at all. Looks incredible!!

That criticism could be applied to nearly any Medicom vs. HT figure.

Remember when that Medicom head sculpt blew everyone away?? Of course, remember when Hot Toys made that George Lucas figure?? Everybody used to make crappy figs.

Back