Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28.jpg

29.jpg

Just found out my Wolverine arrived at my parents house yesterday. Just looking at all the pictures I'm glad I did not pass on this.

Absolutely classy photos, Sean, but don't tell me that John Connor is your new 'whipping boy' figure? :lol I guess he can take the place of Fox Mulder.

Absolutely classy photos, Sean, but don't tell me that John Connor is your new 'whipping boy' figure? :lol I guess he can take the place of Fox Mulder.

No, I just thought he was fitting for Wolverine, it looks like a farily generica military costume, but part of the reason I chose him was, while trying to come up with a victim, it occurred to me I had a figure with a portrait stained with blood, I think the subtle blood spots made it look a bit more interesting.

Maul what shirt is that?

I really don't know. About a year ago I ordered this uniform set off eBay looking for a tan uniform set, the auction photos were so bad, it looked tan and I got an olive miltary uniform. It wasn't a lot of money so I just kept it as is, figured I could find some use for it eventually, I've used it for Connor and Wolverine shots that need a green military shirt.

This should get a few laughs...
DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

Funny story,that isn't snow it's a sheet of friggin ice and I damn near broke my neck getting these shots.
BTW that's my twin brother's cat's head stone in our back yard, yes he was named after Prof. X!

I find those pics quite sad.

Where is the rose from? I've seen it somewhere before?

Edit: It can't be from the T800 but thats where I've seen it. :confused:

This should get a few laughs...

Funny story,that isn't snow it's a sheet of friggin ice and I damn near broke my neck getting these shots.
BTW that's my twin brother's cat's head stone in our back yard, yes he was named after Prof. X!

That is sad Prof X is dead.... not funny :monkey2

I really don't know. About a year ago I ordered this uniform set off eBay looking for a tan uniform set, the auction photos were so bad, it looked tan and I got an olive miltary uniform. It wasn't a lot of money so I just kept it as is, figured I could find some use for it eventually, I've used it for Connor and Wolverine shots that need a green military shirt.

It does look nice I like the look of the beginnings of Origin while battling with Sabretooth.

It does look nice I like the look of the beginnings of Origin while battling with Sabretooth.

I really liked the D-Day clip where he's got the cigar in his mouth and just stares at the scared soldier beside him like, eh whatever, cocky attitude.

Looked into cigar shots, but the hands Wolverine comes with don't look right holding one, and his lips aren't split enough to try and wedge the flat end of the Dutch cigar in his mouth.

I really liked the D-Day clip where he's got the cigar in his mouth and just stares at the scared soldier beside him like, eh whatever, cocky attitude.

Looked into cigar shots, but the hands Wolverine comes with don't look right holding one, and his lips aren't split enough to try and wedge the flat end of the Dutch cigar in his mouth.

Ahhh yes I can see that being an issue also the part where they get captured and the firing squad is about to unload rounds on them :rock

Ahhh yes I can see that being an issue also the part where they get captured and the firing squad is about to unload rounds on them :rock

That's what I was going for with the 2 shots, if I had a Sabertooth to go with him, :tap, it'd look better, but I love that moment, "Wake me when it's over." and the way Wolverine just looks at him like what's wrong with you :lol

That's what I was going for with the 2 shots, if I had a Sabertooth to go with him, :tap, it'd look better, but I love that moment, "Wake me when it's over." and the way Wolverine just looks at him like what's wrong with you :lol

Yeah I love that scene too. The two of them were awesome together imo. I know Origins got knocked alot but I liked it.

I saw arguments about Sabertooth in the Comedian thread, I know Schreiber's look may not have been most people's vision of the character, but his performance was great, I really like Schreiber's manerisms and dialogue delivery and his facial expressions, like that slight smirk of his, "You're not from around here are you?" "What gave me away?" I was studying his costume the other night watching the movie, I'm still giving custom figure consideration, the costume is pretty basic, it's getting a good head sculpt that's the hard part, it has to be a certain quality to live up to the Wolverine head it'd be posed with.

Back