Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for the Avengers movie now Maulfan! :lol

All depends on casting and CGI effects for me. RDJ has to be Iron Man, Ed Norton as Hulk, same CGI Hulk as the most recent movie, and if Wolverine shows up, has to be Hugh Jackman. Pretty much, anyone from previously existing movies needs to stay consistent in my book.

I'm actually amazed it's low anywhere, this figure could easily sell $20 more than retail, let alone $20 less.

I give this one 8 out of 10. I love the detail on the face and belt buckle but wondered why the dog tags were blank. Still a great likeness and a welcome addition to the collection. Some Images:

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I'm not 100% positive but I believe I posted on your thread about trying to work something out for that Machiko. It might have been another "freak" for all I know.

Would have gladly traded you though...but it's long gone now, haha.

Awwww don't tell me that!! :( Oh well!
I have a guy who offering me a P2 so lest see what happens! :)

I give this one 8 out of 10. I love the detail on the face and belt buckle but wondered why the dog tags were blank.

I think you need to either look closer or put your glasses on! The name is on there! ;)

I could have sworn both tags were blank. I needed a pair of these to make out the inscriptions.

mry05g.jpg

One tag will have Logan, the other will have Wolverine imprinted on them.

The dog tags are pretty illegible, you need the right lighting and practically a magnifying glass to read anything on them. I give them kudos for doing anything legibile at all, just crude etching to look written on would have been enough, utlimately the display value is just in having tags, you can't even tell on a shelf if they're written on.

I can see the dog tags just fine, but I do have 4 eyes. :lol And I think I just found my new Blade pose, awesome work PRIME!

2lldrvn.jpg

Here are a few shots of my Wolverine, I used the HT Dutch cigar :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The headsculpt is truely amazing, just phenominal work. Love the new body as well, really makes the figure.

Last edited:
Back