Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few shots of my Wolverine, I used the HT Dutch cigar :)
picture.php

How did you get the cigar to stay in his mouth?

Mine won't fit at all.

A little fun-tack poster stuff, just a tiny bit.

Mine fit into his mouth perfectly without any help. This is a great figure, better than I expected it to be. I love that his head tilts, looks great with the cigar in mouth too in that pose.

The Comedian rocks... I got him Monday... My review is posted over in the DC Section check it out... I think he may have a little edge over Blade...

My Comedian arrives tomorrow...
On the Hastings front... I finally got a more personal apology and explanation- still sounded a little bull_____ty. The person claimed they would help me with anything I needed, including getting the original discount. I emailed this person back, and never heard another thing. Been more than a week, no reply.
They suck!

This guy is getting harder to find it seems. Anyone selling one?
Ebay is over 2 bills.

Well crap...after reading thru several pages of this thread and seeing all the pics now I gotta buy this guy, LOL. Like stated above ebay is now at least 200...hopefully I can find one cheaper than that.

My Comedian arrives tomorrow...
On the Hastings front... I finally got a more personal apology and explanation- still sounded a little bull_____ty. The person claimed they would help me with anything I needed, including getting the original discount. I emailed this person back, and never heard another thing. Been more than a week, no reply.
They suck!

They show the figure is in stock.

This place is out of Roanoke Va., they also have a physical store full of schalped toys and figures from various local department stores, as well as stuff that they've picked up from Flea markers, (yard sales too most likely) and trades. Prices are so high most of their stuff has dust on it. I've bought a few things from them, but only becauce I couldn't find it any where else.

Back