Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a re-paint so I can't imagine this taking too long...I think this is the fourth use of this body and head? I'm not counting 2099 as that looks a little more involved to produce, but even that's on the same body.

It's a re-paint so I can't imagine this taking too long...I think this is the fourth use of this body and head? I'm not counting 2099 as that looks a little more involved to produce, but even that's on the same body.

I hope not. I need this to come out in 2021.

Does anyone here know if is this going to be a sideshow exclusive or if it is expected to be available at other retailers?

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

The one we've all been waiting for.

1125x682_previewbanner_906710_SpideyClassic.jpg

Pohn8DK.png

Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :thud: :thud: :thud:

This looks SPECTACULAR, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWWWW so cool that this suit is coming! I'm not familiar with the video game, but I quite like most of the suit designs. Spidey's one of my most favorite superheroes, and it's always awesome to get these different renditions of the classic suit.

Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :thud: :thud: :thud:

This looks SPECTACULAR, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWWWW so cool that this suit is coming! I'm not familiar with the video game, but I quite like most of the suit designs. Spidey's one of my most favorite superheroes, and it's always awesome to get these different renditions of the classic suit.

I havent played the video game either but this suit is good looking. Hopefully we get cool accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't they use the Batman BVS suit material for Spider-Man? I just got one and it seems pretty flexible.

The BVS suit will stick to itself and the texture will peel at the elbow bends and armpits. Happened to my BvS Bats and once I figured that out, I sold it. I didn't want it deteriorating on me over time

This will be my one Spidey for my collection

Yep I'm thinking the same. I am planning on playing the game after the summer. There's also the Miles Moralis sequel version of the game coming out for the PS5 as well. So all the more reason to play it.

Such a great looking suit. Possibility also looks good. They could have easily twisted the material on the inner leg there a bit, but either way looks great. Especially the underbody.

I?m still confused on why they couldn?t make the blue like a stretchy material.

Yeah I haven't played the game or anything, so maybe they're going for that suit material type. But if I'm thinking of what a classic Spider-Man would've constructed his suit out of, it wouldn't be shiny blue material. I don't foresee this being an exclusive, but I'm wondering if this means they're done with the game. It's the one everyone wanted, so good way to wrap it up.

Yeah I haven't played the game or anything, so maybe they're going for that suit material type. But if I'm thinking of what a classic Spider-Man would've constructed his suit out of, it wouldn't be shiny blue material. I don't foresee this being an exclusive, but I'm wondering if this means they're done with the game. It's the one everyone wanted, so good way to wrap it up.

I suppose that's a possibility, as this and the 2099 suit seemed to be far and away the most requested (along with the previously released Scarlet Spider). But given Spidey's universal appeal I could see HT milking the line for a while longer, as suits like the Anti-Ock, Scarlet Spider 2 and Future Foundation all have their fans as well.

Scarlet Spider 2 would be tempting but honestly after this and Spider-Man 2099 I'm good from this line.

This could quite honestly be the best classic comic-suit Spider-Man in any scale from any company ever.
He really looks that damn good.

This, Scarlet and 2099 are my Trinity from this line, if they can get a classic Black Costume done in Hot Toys style...
then I will never need another comic book Spidey figure. These will be my 90's in perfect action figure form.

Back