Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing, with all earnest, that they can make to get me to buy is a 1/4 Mark 1. I've basically moved on to 1/4 scale PFs and maquettes now and lost my taste in 1/6.

That was me for a while but damn do 1/4 statues take up too much space. They look magnificent though. If I had a larger house I would likely be all in.

So, neither this nor the 2099 suit has gone up for pre-order? I had to venture out into the real world for a couple of hours, and I had this sinking feeling they would both sell out while I was stuck in the cellular dead zone that surrounds my neighborhood. :lol

So, neither this nor the 2099 suit has gone up for pre-order? I had to venture out into the real world for a couple of hours, and I had this sinking feeling they would both sell out while I was stuck in the cellular dead zone that surrounds my neighborhood. :lol

I had a similar thought. Got very busy at work and didn't have time to check in. I thought for sure they'd have something up for pre-order by now.

I'm in with this one.

If I don't get this figure, I wouldn't know why I am collecting 1/6 figures at all.

I don't understand how they manage to mismatch the webs half the time. On this figure, the webs on the head are raised, and they're flat on the suit. On the Miles Morales figure, they're raised on suit (which is wrong) and indented on the head (also wrong). It makes the figures look terrible.

You are right! that is weird... I hope they fix it.

You are right! that is weird... I hope they fix it.
I wouldn't count on it, unfortunately. Advanced suit Spidey shipped with indented webs on the head and flat webs on the suit (which is less noticeable, but still weird), Spider-Punk shipped with raised webs on the head and flat webs on the suit, (this one was especially egregious; it looked ridiculous) and the Miles prototype is probably the worst one yet...

For some reason they are doing this on the regular. It's baffling, honestly.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

this looks really cool! probably won't buy it but looking forward to the official reveal to see all the stuff he comes with.

They finally did it! My TM Spidey is ill proportioned and the fabric is torn at the wrist. This is a perfect replacement.

Since the thinking is that it is not an exclusive (the ladies mentioned it was the exclusives table, but not all are exclusives). They will most likely get those exclusives up (starting with 2099 tomorrow). Classic Spidey next week? Thursday?

Back