Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone confirm if HT is using a different material on the released Spider-man suits and that it's not the same as JL Batman? Surprised to see that JL Batman is peeling off.

Yes! The unltimate version of my Super Powers fig that came with a VHS I had as a toddler. This and 2099 are incredible. Day one pre-orders on both.

Yes! I skipped all the other ones hoping this would be produced! My only concern is that the suit may restrict articulation, thta can't be in a Spidey figure (and we're paying for articulated figures, not statues!).
Didn't know the JL Bats were peeling, I thought it was the SS.. Anyway, doesn't HT has quality control at all??

Earlier than expected!! They'll probably make alot of these, doubt it will be an exclusive. This is such a big money maker for Hot Toys

They called the table it was on the 'Exclusives' table in the sneak preview...still...I can't imagine they won't make a ton of these. They just printed themselves a lot of money with this one.

They called the table it was on the 'Exclusives' table in the sneak preview...still...I can't imagine they won't make a ton of these. They just printed themselves a lot of money with this one.

Ah thats true, didn't catch that thanks. Funny how they would make it an exclusive though (1 per customer limit)... they could sell these all dayyy

I hope it's just the picture (but it sort of looked like it in the video); I do not like the vinyl-look from the waist down.

I hope it's just the picture (but it sort of looked like it in the video); I do not like the vinyl-look from the waist down.

Same head, body and material ? it?s gonna have that matte-vinyl look the Advanced suit has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-9-01-02-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-9-01-10-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-9-01-23-AM.png

Same head, body and material ? it?s gonna have that matte-vinyl look the Advanced suit has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hhmm, not sure I'm too thrilled about that. I don't own the advance suit and while it looks good, Spidey posing may be hindered.

I don't understand how they manage to mismatch the webs half the time. On this figure, the webs on the head are raised, and they're flat on the suit. On the Miles Morales figure, they're raised on suit (which is wrong) and indented on the head (also wrong). It makes the figures look terrible.

I don't understand how they manage to mismatch the webs half the time. On this figure, the webs on the head are raised, and they're flat on the suit. On the Miles Morales figure, they're raised on suit (which is wrong) and indented on the head (also wrong). It makes the figures look terrible.

I noticed that too. Weird.

It's hard not to love this figure. I feel like I'm out of collecting 1/6 now but after seeing this.......

This is one of my last. I mean of course there are other figures I would buy, but they're never getting made, so I'm very close to done and this guy is a true grail.

I'm just wondering if I can convince myself if this could be integrated somehow in with other Marvel figures without being Tom Holland canon ?

Cause I do love me a classic Spidey suit.

Back