1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D24F7CF4-FE61-4D83-B54C-0891A4309923.jpeg

I haven’t received my homecoming as well.
I have a rule on not double dipping. Except its iron man and war machine. Cause there are suits and can be remotely controlled.
So i’m justifying myself of a getting this by saying its a suit. Lol

Sweet! I take it this will be going up for PO soon?

Edit: looks like the arms have plugs to go into his back.

You are correct. Good call to those that said it would have them. But it doesn’t seem to have plugs..interested to see how it works.

You are correct. Good call to those that said it would have them. But it doesn’t seem to have plugs..interested to see how it works.

Magnets would be my guess.

edit: I would really think the blue leds on the suit would light up on the final version.

It looks great! Till i see creases on abs and lower body. Isnt it supposed to be IRON like iron man? Not leather. Unless thats how it is in the movie? Decisions dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks great! Till i see creases on abs and lower body. Isnt it supposed to be IRON like iron man? Not leather. Unless thats how it is in the movie? Decisions dammit

I present to you, the new official member of the Avengers : Leather Spider.:lol

I dont think its Hot Toy's job. It's Marvel Studios...

How exactly? Its iron spider. In the movie it will be all “iron”. The figure is leather. Dont get me wrong. It does look awesome. I personally cant get passed the fact its leather. Hey if its leather in the movie then awesome

How exactly? Its iron spider. In the movie it will be all “iron”. The figure is leather. Dont get me wrong. It does look awesome. I personally cant get passed the fact its leather. Hey if its leather in the movie then awesome

I see. I couldn't really tell as I havent seen the movie yet. I'm not sure how much creative liberties Marvel Studios took to bring the comic suit to life.

Technically it's CGI and spandex :lol

I see. I couldn't really tell as I havent seen the movie yet. I'm not sure how much creative liberties Marvel Studios took to bring the comic suit to life.

Yeah ill wait to see the movie first. But regardless it IS looking like a damn fine figure [emoji51]

Back