1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the fence and undecided. Looks very cool but....I still don't have my homecoming version yet either(i'm still paying on him). I'm not sure I need two spider-mans. Now if i'm blown away in the movie, that might be a different story. Also need to know the price. Either way, i'm sure i'll have to decide sooner rather than later. I feel like this figure will definitely sell out before the film ends it's theatrical run.

I imagine it's a face plate rather than a head hence the wider seam round the jaw line

Sent from a point in space and time

Edit added photo has he's holding the plate
2cda84b20607f891a9a9a30c6722dd3f.jpg

【Avengers: Infinity War - 1/6th scale Iron Spider】

"Oh, we’re using our made-up names? In that case, I am Spider-Man."

This changes everything. The whole world has geared up for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War that arrives in less than one week time. The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will have to use his wit, strength, and Spider Sense to help the other heroes stop the warlord from enacting his master plan to collect all the powerful Infinity Stones.

Being the movie in Marvel Cinematic Universe that has been all leading to, the excitement over this massive battle is at a fever pitch and today Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly anticipated groundbreaking 1/6th scale Iron Spider Collectible Figure which has received a lot of positive reviews after it made its debut at Avengers: Infinity War exhibition powered by Hot Toys!

Designed by Tony Stark, the impressive brand new futuristic Iron Spider Suit has equipped with the latest amazing high-tech weapons. Expertly crafted based on the stylish appearance of Iron Spider with the most up-to-date details in the movie, the collectible figure features three interchangeable heads including a newly developed interchangeable masked head with LED light-up function, a masked head sculpt with four pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions and a newly painted interchangeable head sculpt featuring remarkable likeness of Tom Holland, a newly developed specialized body, a skillfully tailored metallic red and dark blue-colored Iron Spider suit with gold-colored trims perfectly capturing all the tiniest details, two pairs of articulated Iron Spider pincers with stylish gold-colored painting, a variety of spider-web shooting effect parts and a movie themed dynamic figure stand.

Power up your entire Marvel Cinematic Universe collection with this young Spidey in his up-to-date suit from Avengers: Infinity War!

F

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #Avengers #InfinityWar #IronSpider #TomHolland

I wonder how do they hide the hole for the extra legs... I love the look but contemplating whether to po or not

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Like many I'm still waiting for my Homecoming Spidey so until I get that one, no other Spidey preorder for me. That being said, he does look neat but whether or not I'll get him is decided by how I like the suit in the movie and how good it is in-hand. ^.^

Looks good, but the neck seems to be too long.

I think the peg for the mechanical arms will be like this to prevent them from spinning around the back. And maybe a magnet at the end to secure it.

Untitled-1.jpg

Holy ****! His eyes even light up! Also I knew we’d see him. Lol I remember someone said we may not

Looks very cool. Congrats to all who PO.

Yeah agree. Looks very cool. Love the strong colours. Certainly a great addition to the collection.

I'm tempted, but will stick with a more generic Spidey representation. I only do single characters for Marvel.

Love it !, However, I must not PO everything that HT puts out for Infinity War, I must not PO everything that HT puts.....

tenor.gif

Back