1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s 200usd (about) at Secret base so 250-275ish will be the Sideshow price. So about the same price as Thor, and it has three heads and the legs. Not to bad.

I think it’s important to remember that the comic version of this suit looked more like it was painted on than that it was made of iron. I think hot toys has done a spectacular job of recreating what I’ve seen in the trailers. This has day 1 written all over it. My only complaint is the duplicate head sculpt — would have been nice to get a new facial expression.

*two heads. And less swap out eyes than the tech suit. I’m still over the moon about it though.

Think it’s three heads. The swap out eyes, the Holland sculpt and the light up head. The Secret base info says three heads.

From th Secret base listing...

and the third is a brand-New Spider-Mask,

How exactly? Its iron spider. In the movie it will be all “iron”. The figure is leather. Dont get me wrong. It does look awesome. I personally cant get passed the fact its leather. Hey if its leather in the movie then awesome

Just because the name is Iron Spider doesn’t mean the costume is hard metal. It’s a name. Iron Man made it so, Iron Spider.

Even in the comics, it’s some sort of flexible material. And it’s shown ripped and tattered in that famous panel where Punisher is carrying him.

No way Tony would designs a suit for Spider-Man that wouldn’t be flexible material like on the Hot Toys figure. One of Spider-Man’s strengths is his agility.

I’m guessing it’s some sort of flexible nano metal weave in the film. Whatever material they used had to mimic the suit’s properties so I think it’s fine (as long as it holds up). They had to get Marvel’s approval for it.

Just because the name is Iron Spider doesn’t mean the costume is hard metal. It’s a name. Iron Man made it so, Iron Spider.

Even in the comics, it’s some sort of flexible material. And it’s shown ripped and tattered in that famous panel where Punisher is carrying him.

No way Tony would designs a suit for Spider-Man that wouldn’t be flexible material like on the Hot Toys figure. One of Spider-Man’s strengths is his agility.

I’m guessing it’s some sort of flexible nano metal weave in the film. Whatever material they used had to mimic the suit’s properties so I think it’s fine (as long as it holds up). They had to get Marvel’s approval for it.

Spoken like an engineer :hi5:

Vibranium is the toughest metal in the mcu and the black panther suit is “leather like”.

Thanks. Makes more sense since u put it that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it’s three heads. The swap out eyes, the Holland sculpt and the light up head. The Secret base info says three heads.

So no swap out eyes for the light up headsculpt??? Huge miss by hot toys, wonder what the reading was for that.

Looks good, but I only need one Spidey, which I'm still waiting on, and I'd rather have more generic looks for my solo characters..

Dr Strange. New ?

For those with the original is the Cape pattern the same or different on the shoulder ?

e1e631112f406896eb0702b90961a894.jpg

I imagine it's a face plate rather than a head hence the wider seam round the jaw line

Sent from a point in space and time

Edit added photo has he's holding the plate
2cda84b20607f891a9a9a30c6722dd3f.jpg

Back