1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Iron Spider Collectible Figure

This is awesome, only thing I feel the need for in that whole display, although I may want to add teen groot to the line up after I see this flick.

Re: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Iron Spider Collectible Figure

180412125032856720.jpg

180412013650855624.jpg

180412013650957980.jpg

180412013651202958.jpg

180412013651462106.jpg

180412013651719695.jpg

180412013651978769.jpg

180412013652240757.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Spider Speculation

I passed on the Homecoming Spidey because I wanted the Iron Spider but is anyone else getting a Mattel vibe from the prototype? I have to admit I'm disappointed. It looks like a low-end plastic toy, like with the tiny arc reactors on his waist. They are painted on white stripes? :confused:

Very excited for the movie, but not much grabs me in the new line of figures...

The figure doesn't do a whole lot for me. We'll see what the official pics are like.

Can the extra arms be moved? They don’t look hinged in anyway.

Nevermind, I see them now.

I might just see if I can pick up the arms without the suit since I don’t like the Iron spider design

Looks amazing. Definitely can’t wait!

I love it.
Will definitely be picking this up.

Although homecoming is more iconic, I just couldn't pull the trigger cause it looks toyish to me. And I knew the seams on top of the head would bug me.
Love the design of this suit.
Day one PO.

I passed on the Homecoming Spidey because I wanted the Iron Spider but is anyone else getting a Mattel vibe from the prototype? I have to admit I'm disappointed. It looks like a low-end plastic toy, like with the tiny arc reactors on his waist. They are painted on white stripes? :confused:

Me too...cheap feeling... that glossy all over the figure is good in theory but the execution is so so... it looks like a good toy. Nothing more.

It looks as terrible as HT Arkham Knight Batman.

Shiny look of a cheap plastic does not looks like an armor.

So glad I got the homecoming suit instead. This looks like garbage

I like the comic Iron Spider-Man a lot. The movie one isn’t my favorite look but it will be nice to have somthing that’s not just a rehash of the classic suit over an over. Got like 5 of those already

I like the comic Iron Spider-Man a lot. The movie one isn’t my favorite look but it will be nice to have somthing that’s not just a rehash of the classic suit over an over. Got like 5 of those already

Same here! If only the movie suit change the blue with red. And centre logo in gold. There you go. Comic iron spider.

I would also have preferred a iron spider that was closer to the source material iron spider but at the same time, I really like this outfit because it reminds me of the suit Ben Reilly wore during his time as Spider-Man.

I'm the exact opposite, I much prefer the MCU Iron Spider version to the Comic one.
Something about the amount of red in that suit that doesn't look great to me, the same goes for the Comic Scarlet Spider vs. the MCU Homemade suit.

I'm the exact opposite, I much prefer the MCU Iron Spider version to the Comic one.
Something about the amount of red in that suit that doesn't look great to me, the same goes for the Comic Scarlet Spider vs. the MCU Homemade suit.

This version is ok.

But I love this look..if it’s essentially an iron man spider suit then it should be mostly red, IMO.

1D9F716E-C8DB-4952-8BEC-83A169FD0FD1.jpeg

Back