1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Spider Speculation

it would be awesome if the iron spider suit get destroyed by the end of infinity war 1 or 2, and Peter found some kind of symbiont black suit in space to tie in to the Venom movie

it would be awesome if the iron spider suit get destroyed by the end of infinity war 1 or 2, and Peter found some kind of symbiont black suit in space to tie in to the Venom movie
Hell yes it would!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cool, how long will the suit last before deteriorating?

It's really cool and all, but the current stitching shown here doesn't look like it'll hold up for long.

Nice video iPhone. In this screen grab I caught from your video it looks like his knee is made of two seperate layers or materials. The left leg has "extended" sections, while the right leg tightly seamed together. This could finally be a solution for leaving figures like this in action poses for extended periods. Maybe. :lol

IMG_8508.jpg

Nice video iPhone. In this screen grab I caught from your video it looks like his knee is made of two seperate layers or materials. The left leg has "extended" sections, while the right leg tightly seamed together. This could finally be a solution for leaving figures like this in action poses for extended periods. Maybe. :lol

View attachment 404488

Thank you!! I will be uploading Hulkbuster 2.0 video soon.

I'll stick with my ASM2 figure, instead of ridiculous "armor" suits.

This looks ridiculously good. Wasn't the biggest fan when it was shown in HC, but the execution is visually stunning. Whether the material holds up to long term dynamic posing is a different question... and I was worried about tech suit Spidey...

Regardless, this is an instant PO.

Man, they really did a great job on the detail with this figure. The suit is extremely intricate.

That being said, I’m really concerned about the longevity and durability of the suit...it almost looks like all the raised, lined areas could flake off eventually.

Looks like magnets on the back to attach the iron legs...

I never understood the logistics on how that suit can hide those pincers. I mean there even if you fold them every which way, it still looks impossible. Unless it's like nanobots that pour out of the suit to form them. I dont know.

I never understood the logistics on how that suit can hide those pincers. I mean there even if you fold them every which way, it still looks impossible. Unless it's like nanobots that pour out of the suit to form them. I dont know.

Nanotech probably, since the Iron Man Mk 50 suit is nanotech.

The arms look like crap and the shoulder seems are horrible.

If I were to get this, it would almost certainly be displayed without the iron legs on the back. Since I never cared for those on the comic suit either.

Yup, if I decided to get this one, it would definitely be displayed with the legs. Thats pretty much the point of the suit.

Back