1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Spider Speculation

Reserving judgment until I see more pics. Really wanted to be blown away by this one.

Havent seen the movie but as of right now, pass. Its better than the comic version, which i hated. I also have some concerns with the material.

Re: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Iron Spider Collectible Figure

Well that settles it...no Diecast! Whew...so pricetag should be in the $220-240 range I'm guessing.

Well that settles it...no Diecast! Whew...so pricetag should be in the $220-240 range I'm guessing.

I would say closer to Thor then that. 270ish

Looks similar to the glossy material they used for Arkham Knight Batman.

So far the only definitive buy from this movie fir me.

Looks decent. I’d prefer another regular version Spider-Man, since I missed it [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What show are these displayed at?

It’s a pop up store not really a show. It’s just a hot toys store at a Hong Kong mall

Motuxmen mentioned this in the Cap thread, but he looks crazily like a statue here. Clearly he’s articulated, but those red parts look completely solid.

I like the suit but I'll dread that suit warping and creasing from posing. I'll skip the expensive HT version and instead just get a cheaper ML or something that I can pose without worry.

I'm hoping that the sleeves are not attached under the shoulder flaps to improve articulation. But I'm guessing the elbows and knees are gonna wrinkle like hell if left in a flexed position.

Motuxmen mentioned this in the Cap thread, but he looks crazily like a statue here. Clearly he’s articulated, but those red parts look completely solid.

Yeah it’s odd. I collect statues so that’s not really an issue for me..but something about it feels odd. Still like it well enough. But it needs better paint

From some angles the seams become very noticeable.
I'd love HT to additionally make this in a power pose statue.
Hot Toys Iron Spider 005.jpg

I heard the head is plastic.. is this true? I think if it is, the rest of the figure is probably plastic... and it's not confirmed if the eyes and supposed glowing parts of the body would glow. I would think yes..but not on this proto?

Wow! Iron Spidey looks incredible! Amazing amount of detail to capture.

Streamed video on YouTube, very interesting.

Back