1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Spider Speculation

Yep, we’ve seen that announcement and the charcters they specifically mention there are in reference to lifesize pieces they’ll have on display.

We’ll see the figure eventually, but no confirmation on when yet.

"along with the exceptional 1/6 scale figures".... I assume for all ten hahaha... Finger cross

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure they'll do this one. If they do pull off an Iron Spidey figure then they shouldn't have a problem doing a Yellow Jacket.

Not sure why you think that's funny. If they do a proper Iron Spider with the 4 legs then it would somewhat similar to Yellow Jacket, which they never made into production. They could omit the legs entirely and just do a base figure of the suit. That's possible.

Not sure why you think that's funny. If they do a proper Iron Spider with the 4 legs then it would somewhat similar to Yellow Jacket, which they never made into production. They could omit the legs entirely and just do a base figure of the suit. That's possible.

Not a fair comparison.

Marvels best known and loved character > Ant man villain.

This guarantees sales. By the bucketload.

Probably because Spider-Man has a legion of fans that will buy tons and tons of the Iron Spider figure versus Yellowjacket which like 10 people (myself included) would’ve bought. :lol

It’s not complexity alone that shelves a figure pre-production. They’ve made plenty of complex and difficult to produce items. It’s complexity versus how well it would sell to make it worthwhile.

Since YJ was a short lived villain from a smaller scope film and villains have traditionally not sold as well for Hot Toys, they likely deemed YJ not worth the risk, R&D, and production costs.

My laughter was originally caused by you thinking Hot Toys wouldn't make an Iron Spider figure, but now it's because you thought Yellow Jacket didn't get made because because of his mandibles. :rotfl

My laughter was originally caused by you thinking Hot Toys wouldn't make an Iron Spider figure, but now it's because you thought Yellow Jacket didn't get made because because of his mandibles. :rotfl

LOL and how can anyone compare Yellowjacket to Spiderman? Thats a pretty big leap in popularity and what would sellout..

Well the figure does have the word "Iron" in the name, so I'm 101% certain it will get made eventually.

O it will be. Hot toys never passed up on a spiderman.

They made a released Hulkbuster, there's nothing too complicated about 4 insect arms. This will get made

DFE1753A-F326-4382-8479-757C29F68B72.jpeg

Re: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Iron Spider Collectible Figure

Found this on ig

Attachments

• 60CD019D-0480-4A9B-947B-85CF6EB9D37B.jpeg
    60CD019D-0480-4A9B-947B-85CF6EB9D37B.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 479
Re: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Iron Spider Collectible Figure

Already a thread

Back