Hot Toys Dutch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=jacko-d;1039076]Sorry to disspoint you guys out there, but according to this thread https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5038&extra=page=1
there seems to be some technical problems on the duth and billy figure, therefore the final products issuing date will be postponed .

They already had problems, i was getting exited that they seemed to have been resolved and were being released in octobre. WHAT THE HELL NOW!!!

It did't say when, but personally i think that is quite a good news at least hot toys will have more time to look into perfecting the figures.

So they are being released?

On the other hand, good for our wallet too as there are too many hot toys products coming out in the month of Oct

These are the only worthy figures coming out!

BTW i think it might be lisencing issue...

I will go on a freaking HT directed email rampage. I want to know what we can expect. Others interested in this figure please join in in sending an email, we need to have something confirmed.

They already had problems, i was getting exited that they seemed to have been resolved and were being released in octobre. WHAT THE HELL NOW!!!

So they are being released?

These are the only worthy figures coming out!

I will go on a freaking HT directed email rampage. I want to know what we can expect. Others interested in this figure please join in in sending an email, we need to have something confirmed.

So anybody gonna email aswell, i already did, no reply yet. Or nobody cares?

i would jump and and down, stomp my feet and shout if i thought it would help.......but it wont. im sure hot toys wants to get these out very badly as well. whether it is a licensing thing or more r&d to do or both is anybody's guess. no doubt they want them out on the market to make money while the license is still viable. just takes time.

Maybe they're sorting out the deteriorating rubber bodies. That would be good. I don't want a great Dutch that dissolves in 2-3 years.

Either that or all that Fox nonsense was for real.

Maybe they're sorting out the deteriorating rubber bodies. That would be good. I don't want a great Dutch that dissolves in 2-3 years.

Either that or all that Fox nonsense was for real.

Won't dissolve that fast, i checked some old boxed toys of mine, Jurassic Park. I have a rubber T-Rex. The rubber still looks great after 15 years.

Whatever it is, I believe that Hot Toys will try to bring out the best for its customer, so we just have to wait for a little .....

Mattels Big Jim had these type of arms 38 years ago and they re still going strong.

Let's hope the problems are product-related rather than rights-related.

If it is rights-related such as copyright or image rights issues, then I think we can kiss the figures goodbye or at least we won't get to see them until many many months later.

Won't dissolve that fast, i checked some old boxed toys of mine, Jurassic Park. I have a rubber T-Rex. The rubber still looks great after 15 years.

That would depend on the type of compound and quality used I suppose. This is a WWE Kurt Angle figure by Jakks.

Posed it (in a German Suplex move on another figure) and this was what happened after a week or so.

Tear01.jpg

Tear02.jpg

Tear03.jpg

Tear04.jpg

Sure this is no Hot Toys but I've read somewhere that there were issues with HT old muscle bodies, I think the Green Beret figure (the one with tattooes on one arm) if I remember correctly.

I don't own any Hot Toys with rubber bodies so I can't give my comments on how they hold up over time. I do have the TAKARA Batman Begins with the rubber suit. It was the first release and so far nothing's happened to it *touch wood*

Then again, its such an expensive figure that I don't put it in extreme poses just to be safe. Like what Wor-Gar says, we don't want our figures dissolving after a couple of years :D

maybe the delay is because Hot Toys is scared of the indian guy:

predator_1987_billy_dies2.jpg

predator_1987_billy_dies.jpg

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.

Predator_Billy_4.gif

Last edited:
Back