Hot Toys doing Pixar/Disney's UP! ORDER NOW- Links in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys doing Pixar/Disney's UP!

Well looks like I am going to have even less money. :lol

I hope we get A Woody and Buzz eventually with HT's intrest in Pixar.

Screen acurate versions of Woody and Buzz would be great! 1/6th Scale versions of The Incredibles would be even better! :rock

I'm seeing the movie later this week and I can't believe HT is doing collectibles! I look forward to seeing what they are. I would love for Hot Toys to make a Wall-E figure and an EVE figure.

Great news, I look forward to seeing 'UP' and what HT do with it... but then I want Buzz, I want WALL-E and then , and then... cheez I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

1/6 Wall-E and Eve-ahhhhhhh along with Mo! That would be so majorly cute.

Cool news, but not really my thing. I don't care to have any of these in 1/6. I really didn't like the Mickey and Minnie because the proportions weren't right. It will be neat to see what they do with these though.

That would be great to see figures from all of the Pixar flicks... hopefully they are similar to the Mickey and Minnie figures.

Interesting announcement since some people have been predicting "Up" will fail just based on the fact that there are almost no marketable characters in it (what child wants to buy an action figure of an old man?) Granted these will almost definitely not be aimed at children, but it's a gutsy move to pick up the license.

Interesting announcement since some people have been predicting "Up" will fail just based on the fact that there are almost no marketable characters in it (what child wants to buy an action figure of an old man?) Granted these will almost definitely not be aimed at children, but it's a gutsy move to pick up the license.

These "predictions" always cause a severe eye roll reaction when I read them. Up has already made close to $75 million (6.4 on Monday!!!) so I think whoever "some people" are, might be totally off the mark in their predictions.

Also, even if a kid might not be interested in a Carl figure, they would certainly be interested in Russell, Dug,Kevin (the bird) or any of the numerous hench dogs in the film.

Hot Toys made the announcement AFTER the film had a successful opening weekend. I'm sure it was a wait and see proposition. I think announcing and investing in a film like Goemon months before it's released is a much greater gamble than licensing characters from the most successful film studio ever.:)

That would be great to see figures from all of the Pixar flicks... hopefully they are similar to the Mickey and Minnie figures.
I'd be happy with cloth over vinyl, it looked good for those figures and would look great for these!

Interesting announcement since some people have been predicting "Up" will fail just based on the fact that there are almost no marketable characters in it...
Who the heck said that? Anybody who said this will eat their words after they see this movie! :monkey1 :D

I want a Carl and Ellie.
I would LOVE to have a young Carl and Ellie!

Surely the Toy Story gang would be true scale and not 1/6?

I would love a HT true scale shelf of Toy Story figs wow that would be awesome!!! I watched that no stop in my childhood and now watch it all the time with my son, that film means alot to me

toy-story-cast.jpg

I need a 1/6 Wall-e for my collection to ever be considered complete :lecture

PLEASE HOT TOYS!

Kinda sad when the success of a movie depends on how many toys come out for it.

I dont know about that, Toy Story has been uber successful enough without Hot Toys making figs however i would be all for this for sure!!!

I'd be totally in for a Kevin :rock

Back