1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Great mods

Actually prefer the gunmetal paint you did, works well with the silver highlights on the chest.

Anyone getting a Suicide Squad Joker for theirs?

I have the Arkham Asylum on Pre-order, think those two will go really well together.

As an aside, the exclusive version was with the sniper rifle, it wasn't supposed to come with the tech cowel right?

There were two exclusive versions for this figure: One that just included the SR (if you ordered the EX Batman by itself) and one that included both the SR and the TC (if you ordered the bundle with Superman). However, for those who ordered just the SR version and were supposed to receive it two Friday's ago, SSC apparently ran out of stock of that version so they simply upgraded for free some of those customers to the SR and TC version that they received in just this past Friday to cover the remainder of those orders.

This line has been nothing short of amazing in my opinion. I haven't received my Batman yet, he arrives Thursday, but from all your pictures it looks to be up to par with the rest of the line. Great shots guys.

It is true, I wish they had released more figures for this line. I know its asking a lot considering how wide spread Hot Toys is in terms of different licensing but I'd love to see figures like Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Alfred, and even Lex Luthor. An angry, heat vision Superman would have been nice as well.

There were two exclusive versions for this figure: One that just included the SR (if you ordered the EX Batman by itself) and one that included both the SR and the TC (if you ordered the bundle with Superman). However, for those who ordered just the SR version and were supposed to receive it two Friday's ago, SSC apparently ran out of stock of that version so they simply upgraded for free some of those customers to the SR and TC version that they received in just this past Friday to cover the remainder of those orders.

Cheers for the info.

I just took the figure out of the box again and noticed he has a sticky patch on his head from the packaging, the little white thing at the top of the box where his head it to protect it, for some reason it's transferred stickyness to the top of his head, i've tried water and a wet wipe and can't get it off, any tricks for this?

For anyone else, if you put it back in the box make sure to put plastic between the head and that white thing.

Guys...when cutting the cape do you cut the paper type outter cape Only.....or must the inside one also be cut.

Cheers for the info.

I just took the figure out of the box again and noticed he has a sticky patch on his head from the packaging, the little white thing at the top of the box where his head it to protect it, for some reason it's transferred stickyness to the top of his head, i've tried water and a wet wipe and can't get it off, any tricks for this?

For anyone else, if you put it back in the box make sure to put plastic between the head and that white thing.

I've had this issue in the past. Goo Gone works great just use a little bit on a Q tip.

^Great mods

Actually prefer the gunmetal paint you did, works well with the silver highlights on the chest.

Anyone getting a Suicide Squad Joker for theirs?

I have the Arkham Asylum on Pre-order, think those two will go really well together.

As an aside, the exclusive version was with the sniper rifle, it wasn't supposed to come with the tech cowel right?

I'm getting the Arkham Asylum version of Joker to go with this. They mos def will look great together.

Got mine last week and this is simply a stunning figure! I love the material they used for the suit it really allows for some good arm articulation! Wider stances are a bit harder to get with the fabric really pulls in the legs. The cowl and face sculpts are spot on. Think this may be my favorite Batman Hot Toy I own! A few picks below! First is just of the figure and how I currently have him displayed. The other is a side by side with the Mattel Black Series Barbie BvS Batman. When I first got it I was kinda impressed for a 20 dollar figure/doll but now I have the Hot Toy version it looks pretty rough! IMG_2273.jpgIMG_2290.jpg

awesome pics guys! mine is still posed up with the sniper as I haven't had any personal time lately! :gah:

love the museum poses, but this guy is so articulated it's hard to decide on that.

Sure hope my LCS gets mine in tomorrow, I've got three hours blocked off to run into Houston to get it. I checked yesterday and they said it would be 'sometime this week', though they didn't have a firm date, only that they were invoiced for their shipment last week.

I received my tracking info from SS late last night for my Tech Cowl/Sniper Rifle exclusive. I'm sure it took longer to get tracking due to the figure being packed out. Can't wait to get this awesome piece in!

Still nothing from local stores or BBTS. Anyone in Florida know of any local stores that have it?

Still nothing from local stores or BBTS. Anyone in Florida know of any local stores that have it?

Most local places, if they ordered it, should be getting their shipments this week sometime if SS has already sent them out. It's just a matter of finding one that has one that's not spoken for. I lucked out and found a place with one that wasn't, so I put a deposit down. Got lucky. BBTS is a crapshoot.

I've got an order through BBTS, just waiting to hear when they'll get shipments.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like my exclusive is gonna convert through SS, so I'll stick to BBTS.

Back