1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most local places, if they ordered it, should be getting their shipments this week sometime if SS has already sent them out. It's just a matter of finding one that has one that's not spoken for. I lucked out and found a place with one that wasn't, so I put a deposit down. Got lucky. BBTS is a crapshoot.

Well, I don't think the main store I'm looking at lets people preorder them, but they do have an email alert system that I'm on. Hoping it'll be within the next few days that I get the email, either from BBTS or them.

Well it was a sequel to me in the sense that in sequential order, it took place following the events of MoS and dealt with the fallout from that film. Although after MoS 2 was momentarily scrapped, they were trying to call BvS as basically being "MoS 2". So of course, it wasn't the official sequel to MoS in terms of a solo film.

No, my favorite figure is Superman. Though I think the most impressive figure in this line is Knightmare Bats. There's just so much little detail in the figure.
I thought it was more of a MoS sequel as well.

In the end, they mashed so many different storylines into one movie that it was a mess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I can see HT doing another run of these soon- it has been too hot a seller like the SW figures they ran again....keep watching...

South, mainly Ft. Lauderdale area

Before my wait list converted I was checking with a bunch of stores in the Orlando area...not sure if it helps but Hudson's Comics in Orlando said that they would be getting it...there is a chain of Central Florida comic stores called Coliseum of Comics (six in the Central Florida area) and they were definitely getting one...unfortunately one for the whole chain not one per store last time I checked with them...

Before my wait list converted I was checking with a bunch of stores in the Orlando area...not sure if it helps but Hudson's Comics in Orlando said that they would be getting it...there is a chain of Central Florida comic stores called Coliseum of Comics (six in the Central Florida area) and they were definitely getting one...unfortunately one for the whole chain not one per store last time I checked with them...

Hmm....I suppose a three hour drive for this figure could be worth it XD

In all seriousness, thank you for the info

Well damn. Just checked my BBTS preorder status......Now slated for a November release

Back