1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrr.....HT can do a second run of some SW figures but not this? I'm sure the demand is there....

Yes, that's just the sound of me kicking myself for waiting too long on this one...dang it.

Grrrr.....HT can do a second run of some SW figures but not this? I'm sure the demand is there....

Yes, that's just the sound of me kicking myself for waiting too long on this one...dang it.

I hope they do, so that way everyone can have a chance to own this. Unfortunately though, I think they will most likely just go forward with SS Batman.

Got mine today. I was set on doing the mod to bring the chest emblem down but mine doesn't seem too bad when I lower Batman's head. It doesn't seem to cover the symbol at all but barely touches it.

crap, I dont use Facebook but I had to get to the bottom of what are the mods Tony has done to his, so I joined up and there is a great tutorial of different mods to do him on his page: Facebook.com/dandymei from what I can tell he thinks the stock cape has great potential and after some work you can really tell, this is his pic:

Batman%20BVS%200901161_zpsja8hnbzq.jpg

I got mine today along with Hot Toys Ant-Man + (Kotobukiya Bishoujo Spider-Gwen and Pop Happy) and while I like this figure and I think it's great, I much prefer Ant-Man!

607.jpg

Good grief, Ant-man looks tiny compared to Bats. Is he in the process of shrinking down?

After actually having most of the BvS figures in hand now and looking at and admiring the BvS line all next to one another, it's definitely one of those moments were you realize....

tumblr_inline_oet9xmvj4M1rlhuti_500.gif

...that the BvS "line" is really just a bunch of Batman figures. I have four BvS figures yet only two characters. :lol

So I received my EX SR and TC Bats today and I have to say, he's f-ing awesome. Definitely the best regular Bats figure, in my opinion. I think HT did a really good job with the cowl and the cape area for allowing adequate side to side head articulation. Articulation overall as well is actually really good. And people weren't kidding regarding his ass being huge. :lol It causes the suit to bunch up there, but you're not able to see it obviously so I'm not really complaining.

Just a quick iPhone image of mine as he stands on the table right in front of me after posing him. My intent is to put him in the Trinity pose with the grenade launcher, but this seems to be about as close as I can get. The gauntlet gets in the way of the butt stock of the grenade launcher and doesn't allow for much side to side articulation while in the trigger hand and I'm unable to get his trigger arm as high as what he actually had it while still being able to hold the barrel at the same time with his other hand. The only thing that concerns me is the suit at the elbow joints leaving indelible creases over time. Though the suit already comes already sort of creased at the elbow, so I don't think it'll make it any worse.

View attachment 300355

Grats buddy on finally getting yours.
And another congrats on getting the cowl for free! :hi5:

Grats buddy on finally getting yours.
And another congrats on getting the cowl for free! :hi5:

Thanks, man! :duff

The TC is actually really cool and pretty detailed for a mere accessory. I really liked BvS (as you know) so I think I'll be keeping it to go with the Kryptonite rock to go with my BvS display.

My final display is going to be the Trinity from this still shot, with Armored Bats and Knightmare Bats flanking them on the left and right, respectively.

BvS_JL-620x379.jpg

After actually having most of the BvS figures in hand now and looking at and admiring the BvS line all next to one another, it's definitely one of those moments were you realize....

tumblr_inline_oet9xmvj4M1rlhuti_500.gif

...that the BvS "line" is really just a bunch of Batman figures. I have four BvS figures yet only two characters. :lol

:lol and to think it was supposed to be a Superman sequel. So is this your fave figure from the line? Obviously not counting WW till she's released.

:lol and to think it was supposed to be a Superman sequel. So is this your fave figure from the line? Obviously not counting WW till she's released.

Well it was a sequel to me in the sense that in sequential order, it took place following the events of MoS and dealt with the fallout from that film. Although after MoS 2 was momentarily scrapped, they were trying to call BvS as basically being "MoS 2". So of course, it wasn't the official sequel to MoS in terms of a solo film.

No, my favorite figure is Superman. Though I think the most impressive figure in this line is Knightmare Bats. There's just so much little detail in the figure.

Got my exclusive BvS, Batman today. This figure is amazing, but I couldn't resist making some modifications.

• Lowered and glued collar to make a gap between chest emblem and cowl.

• stretched and lowered, belt. Also cut off and re-glued pouches in more accurate position.

• Painted scratches on chest emblem.

• Repainted gauntlet blades gunmetal and black.

• Repainted knuckle armor, gunmetal.

• Repainted toe of boots gunmetal.

I know all the gunmetal hardware is not screen accurate, but it's just a personal choice. Other than his belt I think silver looks better than more gold on the character.

I didn't mod the cape since I'll be grabbing one of Tony and Crystal's new capes.

3a3e3e28a7874837fb39b5ab76c80e7c.jpg
4dea6469e96743ab0200670801d720c3.jpg
3fc48cf142568aba166b740b36dfab61.jpg
f749950e8b51a7efb71755a8b936e61a.jpg
1c5d910744613b819dbeefba29f96e62.jpg
50fad88f5a4d43c42bf086b1bcadc89a.jpg
c61a40d238fd36cd9746e965355ec73b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back