1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only modded my STRIKE Cap and that was the simple fatsuit cut out and stuffing the suit with cotton to give it a chest and it still looks like crap. This Batman looks great out of the box and I'm not nitpicky about small inaccuracies or imperfections(like the cowl covering the bat symbol). From what I saw of the aftermarket modded figures sell for less than stock, pristine figures with perfect artbox and shipper but HT aftermarket is crap anyway so value shouldn't be a deterrent to modding.

...but HT aftermarket is crap anyway so value shouldn't be a deterrent to modding.
I don't know, I don't think I'm too happy with the price I paid for the TDKR DX Bats even two years ago. It is still to this day one of my dumbest purchases, lol. Love the figure, but jeez. xD

Anyone think the rebreather version might come with different face plates to be just like this Batman but with extras like the rebreather mask? I can wait for that version if that's the case

1bc446fa1a39d9635528980592064072.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway, I am on the waitlist for this figure, and I talked to SS and they said it was going to be released in October.tThey also said there is a very good chance it will convert.

October? Dang... Guess I can wait to get Batman at a decent price. Also..your Barbie custom is AWESOME! :)

I'm guessing this figure is completely sold out? No wait list on sideshow, and every toy store I use says sold out..

damn shame.. Guess I'll have to wait until justice league comes out.

I'm guessing this figure is completely sold out? No wait list on sideshow, and every toy store I use says sold out..

damn shame.. Guess I'll have to wait until justice league comes out.

Its hard to find the waitlist on SS but it's there. Try go ogling it instead of going through the site and that should work

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-hot-toys-9026181/

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-hot-toys-902618/

I tried to to include the links to both the ex and reg. Give it a go

Am also hoping mine gets converted but I only ordered yesterday and hence it may be prudent to know when exactly this started going on wait list was it a month ago or? Less or more? Typically first 10 days wait lists are an easy convert when shipping. However for all we know they can up production and make more converts. Let's see. Worse case this figure will be done again in the justice league movie with slight variance so I am not too bummed. This movie really kinda sucked big time hence I was on the fence. Let's see ...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I got on the waitlist for the ex on August 21st, and the 24th for the regular.

Anyone think the rebreather version might come with different face plates to be just like this Batman but with extras like the rebreather mask? I can wait for that version if that's the case

That would be my guess. Having just the rebreather mask I think wouldn't be a smart move on HT, given how quickly this one sold out. It looks pretty much exactly like the BvS suit and many people who missed the BvS version can simply get this one as a substitute who prefer the BvS/SS suit over what he will apparently be wearing in the JL.

Am also hoping mine gets converted but I only ordered yesterday and hence it may be prudent to know when exactly this started going on wait list was it a month ago or? Less or more?

The regular went on waitlist August 20th. Don't know about the exclusive.

Its hard to find the waitlist on SS but it's there. Try go ogling it instead of going through the site and that should work

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-hot-toys-9026181/

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-hot-toys-902618/

I tried to to include the links to both the ex and reg. Give it a go

Thanks buddy, but the links do not seem to work.

I'll keep tinkering until I find it.

Edit -- got it!! Thanks again!

I preordered my second off of popcultcha. I was watching videos of this piece on youtube, saw the people with multiple figs here and just needed to pull the trigger. I don't think the JL costume is bad, but the BVS costume is just so good. I'll get the other costumes from JL.

I preordered my second off of popcultcha. I was watching videos of this piece on youtube, saw the people with multiple figs here and just needed to pull the trigger. I don't think the JL costume is bad, but the BVS costume is just so good. I'll get the other costumes from JL.

I agree. Actually in my opinion the justice league suit would've been the best batman on film suit yet... If not for the one in bvs and Suicide squad lol. In all seriousness there are a couple of slight improvements mostly in the cowl and neck fit.

Back