1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Actually in my opinion the justice league suit would've been the best batman on film suit yet... If not for the one in bvs and Suicide squad lol. In all seriousness there are a couple of slight improvements mostly in the cowl and neck fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually prefer the cowl on the BVS suit. Makes him look like a beast. I'll probably warm up to the Justice Legue suit the more I see of it. The BVS suit looked kind of awkward in a lot of promo shots...probably the same with Justice League. Oh well, can never have too many Batman figures. lol.

I actually prefer the cowl on the BVS suit. Makes him look like a beast. I'll probably warm up to the Justice Legue suit the more I see of it. The BVS suit looked kind of awkward in a lot of promo shots...probably the same with Justice League. Oh well, can never have too many Batman figures. lol.

I prefer the silhouette of the JLA version (the cowl looks much better) but the colors are better on the BvS version. It's the only time we've gotten the comic book black and grey version of Batman.

The nose on the JL cowl makes Batman look like the wicked witch.
The entire cowl looks like crap, in my honest opinion. I'm not sure which Batman iteration it reminds me of, but I know it's not one I was fond of, lol. The suit itself looks awesome though.

Definitely prefer the BvS cowl. By miles. The whole suit is easily the best I've ever seen on film. And I saw the '89 film as a kid and thought it was the best looking for the longest time.

1bc446fa1a39d9635528980592064072.jpg

Is it just me or are Knightmare's boots taller than the regular version's? The ankles also seem slimmer on Knightmare. Better proportioned overall.

I prefer the silhouette of the JLA version (the cowl looks much better) but the colors are better on the BvS version. It's the only time we've gotten the comic book black and grey version of Batman.

Only time so far anyway, the question is what do they have in mind for the solo movie suit.

The only thing I wish they'd done with the JL cowl was make the ears slightly longer.

Is it just me or are Knightmare's boots taller than the regular version's? The ankles also seem slimmer on Knightmare. Better proportioned overall.

Apart from the weathering they're identical

The entire cowl looks like crap, in my honest opinion. I'm not sure which Batman iteration it reminds me of, but I know it's not one I was fond of, lol. The suit itself looks awesome though.

Definitely prefer the BvS cowl. By miles. The whole suit is easily the best I've ever seen on film. And I saw the '89 film as a kid and thought it was the best looking for the longest time.

There is something off about it for sure. It looks like it is squeezing his head. Reminds me a little of Nite Own from Watchmen.

Is the BvS Batman cape scalloped like every other Batman figure or is does it look torn?

just got my bruce heads in from 1/6 kitt ,great service as usual ,well worth the wait ,look a good match scale wise for the batman as far as i can tell
29474127305_6954368434_z.jpg
29474128955_34122fb199_z.jpg
29365333792_b9b8e7d819_z.jpg

slapped it on a a old neck piece i had lying around ,for a quick test fit ,cut it down later maybe

just got my bruce heads in from 1/6 kitt ,great service as usual ,well worth the wait ,look a good match scale wise for the batman as far as i can tell
29474127305_6954368434_z.jpg
29474128955_34122fb199_z.jpg
29365333792_b9b8e7d819_z.jpg

slapped it on a a old neck piece i had lying around ,for a quick test fit ,cut it down later maybe

Nice pics! Can't wait to get mine! And now I wished I had the HT Batman figure NOW!!!!

Back