1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 290328Kind og like this one! I haven't seen one yet unless I missed it.

I think I saw someone recreate it from the initial promos, ill have to look for it.

This pic always brings back my initial reaction of seeing it. I was astounded by how good the design is.

I might custom the figure to make the arms look more ripped like this.

I thought I had seen one but I couldnt find it, so I figured I imagined it lol That picture is one of my favorites because it was the picture that made me feel like Affleck would knock out the role.

just got my bruce heads in from 1/6 kitt ,great service as usual ,well worth the wait ,look a good match scale wise for the batman as far as i can tell
29474127305_6954368434_z.jpg
29474128955_34122fb199_z.jpg
29365333792_b9b8e7d819_z.jpg

slapped it on a a old neck piece i had lying around ,for a quick test fit ,cut it down later maybe

They look great mate, I was dubious but they really do look like the man himself. Can't wait to see it all finished up!

WHY haven't there been any good pictures of this figure with the DX11?? Imagine what the perfect cast could have look liked with those 2 actors. Someone get on it ASAP! :clap The community needs to see this

WHY haven't there been any good pictures of this figure with the DX11?? Imagine what the perfect cast could have look liked with those 2 actors. Someone get on it ASAP! :clap The community needs to see this

Search for Hot Toys on Instagram; there are a lot on there.

Has the standard DoJ Batman been released yet by Sideshow or is it still just the Premium versions that are out?

I really want it but don't want to spend $450+ for all the extras.

Thanks in advance

Odd question and hope it makes sense. So when sideshow receives their shipment is it safe to assume those like myself on the Waitlist, joined two days after it went to Waitlist, stand a good chance of converting due to sideshow likely offering a bit under what they will actually receive? Has this been the situation in the past? If so, could we expect more ss exclusives to convert, joined the day after it wait listed. Or do they know in advance how many exclusives they're getting and put them all up for preorder?

Essentially, do us wait listers who joined in the first 48 stand a decent chance of converting? I'm asking because if my regular converts, should I cancel my exclusive, or gamble that $25 on hoping the exclusive converts?

Excuse the queries, this has been on my mind as of late

It's possible. Whenever money is going to be deducted, there's always the possibility that there will be people who won't have it.

Odd question and hope it makes sense. So when sideshow receives their shipment is it safe to assume those like myself on the Waitlist, joined two days after it went to Waitlist, stand a good chance of converting due to sideshow likely offering a bit under what they will actually receive? Has this been the situation in the past? If so, could we expect more ss exclusives to convert, joined the day after it wait listed. Or do they know in advance how many exclusives they're getting and put them all up for preorder?

Essentially, do us wait listers who joined in the first 48 stand a decent chance of converting? I'm asking because if my regular converts, should I cancel my exclusive, or gamble that $25 on hoping the exclusive converts?

Excuse the queries, this has been on my mind as of late

Yes it's a fair assumption, you have a good chance to see your waitlist convert.
You just have to be patient, once the figures arrive and are delivered by Sideshow there will be a wave (possibly two) of conversions, it happens every time a "hot" figure is waitlisted.
I wouldn't cancel anything before one version converts, it is impossible to tell which will come first or if both will convert.

People on the waitlist shouldn't feel to bad, at least you're not like me hoping against hope that there will be a few of these left to buy up front on the site once they fill all of the preorders and waitlists. It sucks waiting to see if this happens. I don't even need the exclusive versions, I will be ecstatic to get the regular version.

Back