1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Kilmer bat is my favorite growing up. Maybe because I prefer dr chase meridian than Vicky.

As a 7 year old I fancied Kim Basinger in '89 and probably still favoured her over Kidman in 1995. As a 36 year old though, changing preferences and whatnot - Kidman in Batman Forever wins out.

As a 7 year old I fancied Kim Basinger in '89 and probably still favoured her over Kidman in 1995. As a 36 year old though, changing preferences and whatnot - Kidman in Batman Forever wins out.

It’s interesting, but I was way more into Bassinger and, even, Alicia Silverstone as a kid. I actually think I was more intimidated by Pfeiffer’s Catwoman than attracted to her. Fast forward a few years, though, and everything seemed to recalibrate, as well it should.:lol

I'd buy them all in a heartbeat...

Batman Forever wasn't a great movie but the costume designs are actually some of my favorites.
Panther suit would be at the very top of the list, Robin! Sonar suit as well.
And the villains!!! Are you kidding, Jim Carry's Riddler and Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face...
I'd buy them all.

Now if you want to talk about a real disaster... Batman and Robin is the actual unwatchable film.
But, do I really want a 1/6 scale light up Arnold Schwarzenegger MR. Freeze?
YOUR DAMN RIGHT I DO!!!!
Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl???
DUH!
I'd do the full monty. Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Mr Freeze. Poison Ivy, even the doofus version of Bane.
I would however draw the line at those idiotic ice suits.

Would I PREFER a Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin... Yep, not to mention a 1966 Batmobile and TV Villains.
But, its not an either or question, I want them all.

Bring it on Hot Toys...
I'm going back to work so I can log some overtime and pay for all this stuff!

I'd love to see the panther suit released and Robin too... no interest in the sonar-suit version though.

Geez imagine a 1/6 forever batmobile???? I remember having one as a kid that had a light up feature and the front emblem shot out like a missile

Favorite quotes:

-Let’s start this party with a bang!!!
- Harvey!!! I’m Bat-uh-man
-your trying to get under my cape doctor
-trick r treat....bang!...Twwwickk
Lol corny but great!!! Ahh memories not having a care in the world as a child.

It’s interesting, but I was way more into Bassinger and, even, Alicia Silverstone as a kid. I actually think I was more intimidated by Pfeiffer’s Catwoman than attracted to her. Fast forward a few years, though, and everything seemed to recalibrate, as well it should.:lol

Same here. She gives me this psycho chick vibe that I’m not into, she was kissing penguin, max, Bruce and perhaps even Alfred when the cameras off. Dr chase was slutty, but exclusively slutty only for Batman :lol

Nicole < Sugar and Spice

Kim Basinger Vicki Vale is gorgeous and would make the best wife. Catwoman is my favorite and unbeatable though.

That's how I saw it as a kid, and my opinion is still the same.

MV5BOThjMzJhOGEtZTU3Yi00MGNhLWE5YjAtYjI5OGFkNzY4ZWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_-720x480.jpg

14309367148376.jpg

b3af462ec33e26c0703e966285701881--sugar-and-spice-movie-tv.jpg

Batman Forever was my awakening to Kidman (in the same way Raganrok was my awakening to Cate Blanchet). Sort of a....'whoa, I never knew!' kind of thing.

The whole Batman nipple thing cracks me up!

I heard a story about Michelangelo's David.
They couldn't abide the genitals being shown so they fashioned a small sculpture of a fig leaf that had a clip-on feature.
It was displayed that way for some time.
In that period they actually defaced (I use the term loosely) many priceless sculptures and paintings with a hammer or additional brush strokes.
Maybe Hot Toys could add a magnetic nipple feature for some of the sensitive...

Spare the hammer, leave the nipples...

Attachments

• dmbig.jpg
    dmbig.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 239

Marion Cotillard for me please

797c588db272a5db0bf5fe49636a2266.jpg

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Marion Cotillard for me please

797c588db272a5db0bf5fe49636a2266.jpg

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Wait. If we’re counting Nolan stuff, can somebody pick Gal Gadot? I mean, that was *technically* a Batman flick.:lol

Wait. If we’re counting Nolan stuff, can somebody pick Gal Gadot? I mean, that was *technically* a Batman flick.:lol

Damn.
That opens up a whole new can of worms...
And that changes my endorsement.

Val was at Sideshow a few days ago and teased the possibility of something coming ("Unfortunately, I can't share all the projects in development..."). Of course, this was a visit to Sideshow (not Hot Toys) so I guess it could mean anything. Interesting though.

I saw that. I expect approval for a Bruce Wayne sculpt maybe, with a reveal in June to coincide with film's anniversary, though a SDCC reveal is more likely.

I kinda want it to be a figure of Doc Holliday though.

I hope we get his panther suit as well.

Back