1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

I remember the hype around this and I was completely into it from routine visits to McDonalds to get the cups to hitting up the Warner Bros Studio Store (remember those?) to grab stuff. I had the illuminating Question Mark watch :lol

I would happily get all Batman Forever items offered up.

I saw that. I expect approval for a Bruce Wayne sculpt maybe, with a reveal in June to coincide with film's anniversary, though a SDCC reveal is more likely.

I kinda want it to be a figure of Doc Holliday though.

Oh could you imagine a 1/6 scale Tombstone line up???

I would go freaking crazy!

Given that we're not going to see a new Batman for a few more years, it would make sense that DC allow production of something from Forever or B&R to fill the gap.

Given that we're not going to see a new Batman for a few more years, it would make sense that DC allow production of something from Forever or B&R to fill the gap.

There are other Arkham versions of Batman they could do. Keaton and Batfleck in 1/4 scale also. I'd probably buy Riddler and Two Face from Batman Forever but nothing else.

Chris O'Donnell Robin let's gooooo.

I’d rather see Kilmer in the Sonar suit and the regular black suit than anymore Arkham or DCEU crap.

I want an Arnold Mr.Freeze from B&R with real LED lights so bad. :monkey2

I’d rather see Kilmer in the Sonar suit and the regular black suit than anymore Arkham or DCEU crap.

Yeah, that stuff would be bought. I don't own any Arkham or DCEU Bat-stuff.

Batman and Robin stuff would be an easy pass. The only figure I might get from that lineup would be maybe a Clooney Batman just because at that point if Kilmer was made I'd have West, Keaton, Bale, Affleck already so it'd be needed for a nice film progression.

Yeah, the only way I’d get anything Batman and Robin related is if they make Kilmer.

It’d be silly to own a Hot Toys West, Keaton, Bale, Affleck and Kilmer only to not get Clooney if he came out. That’s a big “if” though.

Batman and Robin stuff would be an easy pass. The only figure I might get from that lineup would be maybe a Clooney Batman just because at that point if Kilmer was made I'd have West, Keaton, Bale, Affleck already so it'd be needed for a nice film progression.

I think you meant 'regression' :lol

I agree with your point though.

Yeah, the only way I’d get anything Batman and Robin related is if they make Kilmer.

It’d be silly to own a Hot Toys West, Keaton, Bale, Affleck and Kilmer only to not get Clooney if he came out. That’s a big “if” though.

I would buy Arnie Freeze & Uma Thurman Poison Ivy and pretend that Clooney Batman never happened.

Arnold as Freeze would be cool. He’s the best part of that movie for me. If they did something with that suit and it had a great likeness (a smiling Arnold perhaps), I’d be down.

I hate that version of Poison Ivy though. She looks like a drag queen. I hate that Bane too.

As far as Schumacher Batman Hot Toys go, I’d get.

- Black suit Kilmer
- Sonar suit Kilmer
- Robin
- Riddler (preferably the coat jacket and bowler look)
- Two-Face

- Arnold Freeze

- Clooney Batman/regular blue suit (if they make a Kilmer)

In that order.

The Forever Batmobile would be tempting, but I woildn’t have room for that thing, especially with the length that crazy sharp dorsal fin would take up.

I'd buy the hell out of B&R Ivy. Camptastic.

One cam dream the day we would see all 1/6 batmobiles but i am with johhny, all will be bought.

Despite the success of the MCU, one can say batman and robin aged terribly well.

Heck they should throw in Sugar and Spice, and the light up suit With question marks for edward Nygma.

Not to mention The ice batman and robin suits, but if they do Mr Freeze, they should include a voice box with all his one liners hahaha.

I think the batman and robin batmobile would be hard to with the spinning engine light show honestly and the batman forever batmobile would have to be paired with the batwing and batboat though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A grail figure right here - this and the Panther suit. Would love Robin to go with it. I’d get a Clooney Batman too if they released it.

Back