1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really disheartening when you see some of the absolute garbage Hot Toys have just announced for the Toy Fair yet this one still sits in limbo.

Came here to say the exact same thing. They announce Whiplash, the worst villain from the worst Marvel movie but still no Shazam, still no Cyborg, still not Batman Forever Bats and Robin. I mean DC fanboy aside, they haven't even announced Ahsoka and that seemed like a sure thing only a couple months ago. I received my last Hot Toys recently and I think it honestly will be my last. They're just Marvel marketing now. I mean whats next? Malektith? Wouldn't put it past them. They'll make a whatever-the-hell-Kat-Denning's-character-name-is-in-Thor figure before they make this.

Yup, I’m out.

Have no idea why they even bothered wasting time protyping and showing Batman and Robin last year. What a bunch of morons.

If Hot Toys would literally allow themselves to be bought by Disney and Marvel Studios and rescind all other licenses that would be a good day. Finally drop all pretense and give peace to all the poor souls who can't help themselves but to cling on to hope.

If Hot Toys would literally allow themselves to be bought by Disney and Marvel Studios and rescind all other licenses that would be a good day. Finally drop all pretense and give peace to all the poor souls who can't help themselves but to cling on to hope.
At least that way other companies can pick up the other liscenses and actually use them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

And why should Hot Toys even care. They clearly aren't satisfied with the money those licenses make for them anyway otherwise something like The Matrix would get more than one figure.

Yeah sounds like monopolizing a bit to me. Just buying up licenses so they have no competition.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yup, I’m out.

Have no idea why they even bothered wasting time protyping and showing Batman and Robin last year. What a bunch of morons.

Yeah I'm over HT. I honestly can't stand the way they do things. Don't show anything at all of its never going to get released. I'm so sick of all the Marvel figures too.

Sheesh does HT have a strangle hold on some of these licenses? If so then wow. They seem content on making nothing but marvel and Disney bought brands and I would t be surprised if Disney paid them to just pump out nothing but there brands. They should just let Disney buy them and be done with it.

Yup, I?m out.

If Hot Toys would literally allow themselves to be bought by Disney and Marvel Studios and rescind all other licenses that would be a good day. Finally drop all pretense and give peace to all the poor souls who can't help themselves but to cling on to hope. [...] That's what it has come to. Hot Toys announces one of your favourite licenses? Be sad. It's bad news.

Yes to all that. There are 2 figures I'm interested in that have a chance to be made someday: a pilot Luke and a classic Spidey from the PS4 game, but because those are basically grails that could harm variant sales, could be years, if ever. Yeah, I'm wearing my tinfoil hat for this.

At this point I don't think they're going to make anything fresh or risky, so I guess that's it then.

Yeah I'm over HT. I honestly can't stand the way they do things. Don't show anything at all of its never going to get released. I'm so sick of all the Marvel figures too.

Yea they make good stuff but I don?t like the company. Nor do I clamor first hope they?ll do something I love. Once iron man 3 hit they pretty much put 98 percent of there attention on marvel and Disney products

Yes to all that. There are 2 figures I'm interested in that have a chance to be made someday: a pilot Luke and a classic Spidey from the PS4 game, but because those are basically grails that could harm variant sales, could be years, if ever. Yeah, I'm wearing my tinfoil hat for this.

At this point I don't think they're going to make anything fresh or risky, so I guess that's it then.

Since they love Spiderman so much these days how about Tobey Maguire Spiderman 2.0 and Doc Ock and Green Goblin at long last? But nope. Not current. Even if I ask for Marvel stuff I can't get it.

Since they love Spiderman so much these days how about Tobey Maguire Spiderman 2.0 and Doc Ock and Green Goblin at long last? But nope. Not current. Even if I ask for Marvel stuff I can't get it.

Honestly, I think we're just too old and maybe too North American? They're focusing on some other market, because they're obviously in no danger of going under in the immediate future, so people are buying. Just not us.

The way they eat licenses really irks me, though.

kind of low key glad they won?t make this.

I am just glad. i won?t have to deal with Rubber disintegration and taking care of rubber suits to say the least...

after the boss and my plastic iron man fiascos im put off my hot toys and will only still to cloth figures from now on.

I am already dealing with abs yellowing on some figures and it?s a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kind of low key glad they won?t make this.

I am just glad. i won?t have to deal with Rubber disintegration and taking care of rubber suits to say the least...

after the boss and my plastic iron man fiascos im put off my hot toys and will only still to cloth figures from now on.

I am already dealing with abs yellowing on some figures and it?s a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you handling everything without gloves?

I'd buy those three in a heartbeat. No excuse not too either considering the Maguire suit is a skin for that video game they love so much.

But sadly, those Spider-Man movies are "too old", and not Disney/Nu-Marvel enough for Hot Toys.

Can't believe lame things like Whiplash and Stan Lee are on their 4th or 5th figure while some classic characters haven't even received one. So. Much. Reuse.

I hope something happens in the coming months and Hot Toys loses it's American and European distributors and can only sell within their own country. They really suck now. They can stick those Romero Joker, Kilmer Batman, and Forever Robin prototypes up their ass.

Ugh! The only thing I want those fools to make. I want a damn updated Tobey Spider-Man and doc ock. We literally have no go quality items from the first two except the old toy biz and the sm3 stuff is outdated. Come on

I'd buy those three in a heartbeat. No excuse not too either considering the Maguire suit is a skin for that video game they love so much.

But sadly, those Spider-Man movies are "too old", and not Disney/Nu-Marvel enough for Hot Toys.

Can't believe lame things like Whiplash and Stan Lee are on their 4th or 5th figure while some classic characters haven't even received one. So. Much. Reuse.

I hope something happens in the coming months and Hot Toys loses it's American and European distributors and can only sell within their own country. They really suck now. They can stick those Romero Joker, Kilmer Batman, and Forever Robin prototypes up their ass.

Yikes. Really? I hope not. Whiplash is from a 2010 movie and so is freakin iron man himself. Hell iron man came out the year after sm3 so basically it?s just mcu crap they wanna focus on or Disney properties.

The only old marvel characters that have a chance of getting made now are the xmen and we all no why that is.

Even if we do see a maguire figure at like this yrs comic con or something I won?t get excited til I see a preorder

I guess we will always have the old HT classic figs from years ago to enjoy but yeah I have been pretty much done with HT for a while now. The way HT tease us with stuff gets on my nerves to. '66 Batmobile, Romero Joker and now Bats forever figs.

Back