1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that why they made all the cosbabies from the 4 bat films? So they could still hold on to the license? I couldnt think of any other reason because they came out of nowhere and who was asking for those?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don’t think the Cosbabies would be part of the same license as 1/6th scale figures - I’d say they occupy almost the same space in the licensing realm as Funko Pops.

Interesting. Well when they make moves like that it feels like they are trolling people.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I believe it. There are so many deleted scenes for it, some that haven’t even been shown as bonus footage.

These shots of Two-Face just recently surfaced of him in a prison jump suit. That’s definitely him from Arkham.

FFA86BB2-C107-4670-9087-9314EF089EE8.jpeg

You guys think this is dead?

I'm going to give it until the end of next year for an official announcement, since the pandemic stuff is throwing things out of wack. If we don't see it by then, I'd consider it dead.

It would be ironic if Hot Toys cancelled this, especially since it was teased in in the background of a post they made on facebook a while back, gloating about how Hot Toys "commits to completing the licenses they acquire" or some horse**** like that.

I'm going to give it until the end of next year for an official announcement, since the pandemic stuff is throwing things out of wack. If we don't see it by then, I'd consider it dead.

It would be ironic if Hot Toys cancelled this, especially since it was teased in in the background of a post they made on facebook a while back, gloating about how Hot Toys "commits to completing the licenses they acquire" or some horse**** like that.

:lol :lol :lol

Holy ***t, how is this the first time I'm hearing about this? Laughable statement coming from Hot Toys.

You guys think this is dead?

If Batman and Robin aren't up for preorder by the end of this summer, I'd consider it dead. Yes.

Hot Toys are a bunch of *******s. Still amazes me how they never properly announced that they even obtained the Forever license. Only reason we knew the line was a possibility was because we saw blurry reference shots of Kilmer and Chris O'Donnell promotional photos. It was complete conjecture on everyone's part. Then Robin pops up out of nowhere all by himself with no fanfare.

Remember when Hot Toys teased upcoming figures? A silhouette here, a shot of a characters arm/leg or weapon there? They don't really do any of that **** anymore. I get the recent Iron Man and Spider-Man variants, but I don't get Stan Lee and I definitely don't get Whiplash. Batman alone would sell more than those two.

What really adds salt to the wound is their ****ing cosbabies that nobody asked for. Multiple Keaton Batman variations, Joker, Mime Joker, Museum Joker, multiple Catwoman variations, TWO Penguin versions, Kilmer Batman, Robin, Two-Face and Riddler, all right out of the gate.

Can you imagine the excitement for the brand if preorders went up for 1/6 figures of Romero Joker, a Party Man Jack, Returns Catwoman, Penguin, Sonar Batman, Robin, Two-Face and Riddler instead?

They did this kind of **** all the time without a pandemic. :lol

If Batman and Robin aren't up for preorder by the end of this summer, I'd consider it dead. Yes.

Hot Toys are a bunch of *******s. Still amazes me how they never properly announced that they even obtained the Forever license. Only reason we knew the line was a possibility was because we saw blurry reference shots of Kilmer and Chris O'Donnell promotional photos. It was complete conjecture on everyone's part. Then Robin pops up out of nowhere all by himself with no fanfare.

Remember when Hot Toys teased upcoming figures? A silhouette here, a shot of a characters arm/leg or weapon there? They don't really do any of that **** anymore. I get the recent Iron Man and Spider-Man variants, but I don't get Stan Lee and I definitely don't get Whiplash. Batman alone would sell more than those two.

What really adds salt to the wound is their ****ing cosbabies that nobody asked for. Multiple Keaton Batman variations, Joker, Mime Joker, Museum Joker, multiple Catwoman variations, TWO Penguin versions, Kilmer Batman, Robin, Two-Face and Riddler, all right out of the gate.

Can you imagine the excitement for the brand if preorders went up for 1/6 figures of Romero Joker, a Party Man Jack, Returns Catwoman, Penguin, Sonar Batman, Robin, Two-Face and Riddler instead?

They did this kind of **** all the time without a pandemic. :lol

The Batman franchises must be really hated in China. Than again, they made a ****load of Batmans from the latest movies. I don't understand their logic. Or lack thereof.

DiFabio;10325671[... said:
[...]

• This forum would break.
(Well it would break more. The code's a mess and this site's functionality has deteriorated in-step with Hot Toys. :lol)

• Bank accounts would buckle under the strain.
  • Marriages would end.
  • Calipers would be brandished.
  • Reference photos and screen grabs posted.
  • Red circles would appear.
...it would be a return to The Way.

The Way of One-Sixth.

But that's a pipe dream. Hot Toys is dead, churning out boring re-hashes and cutting corners like the bland, watery beige corporation they are. Nothing to see here.

• This forum would break.
(Well it would break more. The code's a mess and this site's functionality has deteriorated in-step with Hot Toys. :lol)

• Bank accounts would buckle under the strain.
  • Marriages would end.
  • Calipers would be brandished.
  • Reference photos and screen grabs posted.
  • Red circles would appear.
...it would be a return to The Way.

The Way of One-Sixth.

But that's a pipe dream. Hot Toys is dead, churning out boring re-hashes and cutting corners like the bland, watery beige corporation they are. Nothing to see here.

:lol

More like the way of the past as far as Hot Toys is concerned.

Yeah those Cosbabies show that it's not like Hot Toys is unaware of what the natural candidates are from the classics, they just aren't going to do them in the format people actually want. If it doesn't sell like a copy and paste Iron Man repaint they're not interested.

Back