1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a few weeks, it'll have been an entire year since Batman and Robin were shown.

With Hot Toys' track record, even if one of them goes up for preorder late June/July, there's no guarantee that the other will follow suit, nor will anyone have it in hand until 2022.

Wouldn't get my hopes up.

In a few weeks, it'll have been an entire year since Batman and Robin were shown.

With Hot Toys' track record, even if one of them goes up for preorder late June/July, there's no guarantee that the other will follow suit, nor will anyone have it in hand until 2022.

Wouldn't get my hopes up.
You are probably right but i just find it coincidental that it showed up as coming soon the week that the 25th anniversary is.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm sure if it goes up for PO it won't be out until late 2020 or early 2021. For me this is a must as this is the Batman I grew up watching.

Those two would be instant preorders for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they did I wonder how likely they would reissue or 2.0 Batman, he?s now about 5 years old and you?d assume they would guess the saleability of Penguin and Catwoman would be connected to a readily available hero.

Returns and Forever were my 2 Batman movies growing up, very different films but to me they matched the different depictions of the Dark Knight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn i forgot that returns batman came out 5 years ago!! Wow how time flies! Quite honestly the Wayne/batman combo is reaching a hefty price on the second hand market, but still I?m hoping this sonar suit batman will lead on to a panther suit, doubt we will ever see a forever 1/6 batmobile, since it will be freaking huge...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My initial excitement has drained a bit on Robin but I want to buy this Batman immediately.

Now that Schumacher has passed they'd almost be stupid not to release these to capitalize on the "Carrie Fisher" effect.
Between that and the 25th, that would be most logical but it looks like they are trying to clear out the endgame line. They are still showcasing batman and robin at the DC all star event so i wouldnt give up hope just yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Now that Schumacher has passed they'd almost be stupid not to release these to capitalize on the "Carrie Fisher" effect.

Was Carrie the first actor to play a franchise character to die?

How does a director fit in with that?

You're silly, looking for reasons for HT to make toys. When they can't even keep track of simple anniversaries.

I think maybe Howard should spring for a PR-employee. Maybe not buy that next Ferrari, but employ someone who can plan the big events years ahead, so the person can talk to the production team and they can release on "important" dates. With room for sudden deaths and the likes. It all seems very random. And odd. If they intend to release these two figures, why not do some PR now? I don't understand it. It's almost like they're saying "look, the idiots even bought that God awful grinning head sculpt. They will buy ANYTHING. Let's do a repaint and see if they will give us 250 dollars for that ..."
To be fair, Hot Toys does an excellent job with most figures. They just could be a tiny bit better with PR.

Back