1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nolan didn?t ruin Batman. I will say by TDKR the whole fantasy elements take a back seat to uber realism . The first two Nolan films were gritty and dark while the third was just more realistic. I hated that and dislike the movie greatly.

Catwoman was dull

Bane is meh

They made robin some generic hot head cop with the name robin. Which pissed me off immensely.

I like the first two Nolan films. Tdk being my fav superhero movie but it?s not 100 percent perfect but no Batman was. Nolan just gets a pass cause tdk

I agree that I like begins and TDK a lot more than rises, but I guess they all fit together within the world he created. The Robin thing was just an Easter egg, obviously not a true Robin, I heard bale didn't want a Robin whilst he was batman but don't know how true that was.

I was very disappointed that TDK completely changed the look and atmosphere from Begins, however, as a stand alone it works very well.

It seems a very common trend with sequels. Everything in Returns feels more refined and clean and new compared to Batman ‘89 where it all felt worn down and bleaker, Secret of the Ooze was was a more cheerful overall tone compared to TMNT.

I prefer Batman Begins overall to Dark Knight. Batman looked meaner and Gotham had a stylish presence. Knight was enjoyable for the Joker though but Begins is my favorite of the Nolan movies. I prefer Batman 89 to Returns because of the used look of everything and Anton Furst's designs made Gotham unique. Returns looked like everything was new and fresh and was too sterile. I liked the movie though and the Batman Cowl was great. Liked the original suit better except the cowl. Just my 2 cents though.

Batman felt more mythological in Begins, by the time Dark Knight hit, he was a man in a suit with the look of a bat. Still enjoyable films, just would have loved to see more of that aspect to him from Begins.

Batman felt more mythological in Begins, by the time Dark Knight hit, he was a man in a suit with the look of a bat. Still enjoyable films, just would have loved to see more of that aspect to him from Begins.

Yep I agree. Rises showed why Batman shouldn't be in daylight. Outfit has no presence in direct daytime light.

The cape hangs well but yeah the material is like an old action figure I used to have lol

I prefer Batman Begins overall to Dark Knight. Batman looked meaner and Gotham had a stylish presence.

BB is also my favorite Nolan Batflick for those reasons as well as it having the most satisfying finale IMO with him defeating Ducard, retaking Wayne Enterprises, and earning Rachel's respect all in short succession.

BB is also my favorite Nolan Batflick for those reasons as well as it having the most satisfying finale IMO with him defeating Ducard, retaking Wayne Enterprises, and earning Rachel's respect all in short succession.

It really was a great film from start to finish. I liked Ducard being Ras Al Ghul and it was a clever way of having him essentially running everything but having a figure head wear the target for enemies. Bruce went on a great journey for finding out who he truly was in that movie.

This just showed up on Side shows Hot Toys Order page...

sideshow.jpg

Sadly that means next to nothing. I think the 66 Batmobile is still listed as “coming soon” on there too.

Tuesday is the 25th anniversary of the movie. That would be the perfect day to announce it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I?m at my limit with my purchases for the year. I?m hoping we get it next year
I'm fine with it coming out next year too. The pre order would be nice though just to know its still being made instead of anxiously waiting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back