1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Robin suit is cool. I always loved the poster for him.

Only thing I don’t like about it is the huge **** codpiece and the nips. If the suit didn’t have those, it’d be perfect. The Batman gauntlet blades were always cool.

Also, I may not like the Batman and Robin movie, but I’d be tempted by the red and blue Nightwing Robin suit. That costume is like the best part of that movie.

1e6f57caf05167ebacf2bd7a33a198da.jpg

That pic is so damn cool

I love the Batman and Robin cheesiness, honestly I hold a soft spot for that movie. I will be all over the suits though! Still find the cod and nipples inside joke amazing, but Hey it?s movie accurate lmao! Would be nice if batman and Robin have all their silver accessories though! The 1990?s Batman desperately need villains, we got teased bob the goon and the freaking hot toys mini chibi return figures and forever lolol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly cannot wait for this figure. Hope this isn?t something we just see paraded around and it never comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Robin suit is cool. I always loved the poster for him.

Only thing I don’t like about it is the huge **** codpiece and the nips. If the suit didn’t have those, it’d be perfect. The Batman gauntlet blades were always cool.

Also, I may not like the Batman and Robin movie, but I’d be tempted by the red and blue Nightwing Robin suit. That costume is like the best part of that movie.
:lol yeah. The codpiece in particular really stands out. The nipples do too, but not quite as bad.

Likely never will be made. we will get four more versions of Cap America before they even think about this and I said think...

Likely never will be made. we will get four more versions of Cap America before they even think about this and I said think...
While you are probably not wrong, i have a good feeling about this one. I mean everything shown at the DC All Star Event has been put up for pre order except for these two and the armored Wonder Woman, so why still show these two if they arent still planning releasing them? Also this year is the 25th anniversary of Batman Forever so it would be an appropriate time to release it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have total confidence this figure will get a release. Robin I am 50/50 on getting made at this point :confused:

Both are instant buys for me when they do.

I don?t own any of the DCEU figures but somehow I want this batman and robin. I am not a fan of the movie but I remember enjoying it as a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely be interested in a 1/6 scale Batmobile from this film to go with Batman and Robin. I have the Burton trifecta. Batman, Joker, Batmobile.

Not sure about Robin but I definitely want this Batman and the panther suit hopefully. :pray:

How ironic that according to Schumacher his two Batflicks were made purely to sell toys and here we are with them being the only films to not have any high end figures.

I so hope that at least Kilmer gets released because it'd be such a kick to have him standing on the shelf. Pure 90's fun.

How ironic that according to Schumacher his two Batflicks were made purely to sell toys and here we are with them being the only films to not have any high end figures.

I so hope that at least Kilmer gets released because it'd be such a kick to have him standing on the shelf. Pure 90's fun.

All of the superhero movies were meant to sell toys. Batman Forever was purposely lighter in tone because Batman Returns was deemed too dark lol.
But Batman&Robin was pretty much a toy commercial like the Marvel Studio movies but Batman&Robin was too rushed and adding the poor vision of Joel Schumacher ended the 90s Batman era. Until Christopher Nolan ruined Batman again IMO....

The Nolan trilogy started off very strong with Batman Begins being a perfect blend of realism & fantasy, but the city becomes unrecognizable as Gotham as the movies progress in realism, culminating in Rises which barely feels like a Batman movie.

I still love TDK (more than Begins) but I wish they'd kept the grittiness Begins had.

All of the superhero movies were meant to sell toys. Batman Forever was purposely lighter in tone because Batman Returns was deemed too dark lol.
But Batman&Robin was pretty much a toy commercial like the Marvel Studio movies but Batman&Robin was too rushed and adding the poor vision of Joel Schumacher ended the 90s Batman era. Until Christopher Nolan ruined Batman again IMO....

How did Nolan ruin Batman? Felt like he saved it to me.

Back