Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People already receiving this ?

1458507_622335097841027_8096605753862699104_n.jpg

Now that I have both Batman and Robin I'm antsy for the full reveal of this and to find out if it'll be priced reasonably enough for me to justify getting it. I really hope Hot Toys goes deeper into this line too and gives us the main villains and hopefully Batgirl too.

Now that I have both Batman and Robin I'm antsy for the full reveal of this and to find out if it'll be priced reasonably enough for me to justify getting it. I really hope Hot Toys goes deeper into this line too and gives us the main villains and hopefully Batgirl too.

Batgirl and Joker would be absolute purchases by me.......who am i kidding? i'd be down for penguin,riddler and catwoman in a heartbeat.

So so so wanting to ave this Batmobile for my Dynamic Duo (well, a second set at any rate). And, I'm totally in for the four bad guys (Riddler, Joker, Penguin and Catwoman). I don't think it's beyond a possibility that these will announced from HT.

So so so wanting to ave this Batmobile for my Dynamic Duo (well, a second set at any rate). And, I'm totally in for the four bad guys (Riddler, Joker, Penguin and Catwoman). I don't think it's beyond a possibility that these will announced from HT.

Depending on how well the 66 line does, I think there's a good chance for that.

Maybe hot toys are having problems with how they are going to mass produce this. I would have thought this would be up for preorder by now

Maybe hot toys are having problems with how they are going to mass produce this. I would have thought this would be up for preorder by now

Just for s$&/s & giggles, I emailed the corporate Hot Toys people asking when the preorder will go up. Maybe they will tell me?lol

If you do get an answer it will be a generic answer. Something like: We are happy of your interest in the Batman and the Robin! Pre order for Bat-car coming soon! Have a happy day!

Back