Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it from a pretty reliable source that this will be going for $700... he supposedly has three pre ordered with SSC.

I would be happy with $600. I'd be ok with $700. But I'm still thinking it's going to be more.

Yeah, they'll do it.

The 1989 Batmobile didn't go up for preorder right away either. The specs and pics were open around Spring when Batman and the Joker were shipping. I'm sure this will have a similar time frame.

:lecture Yep, should be seeing the PO pretty soon now.

How can he have 3 on order if the PO isn't even up yet?

According to him he has a big account with Sideshow and does marketing and such for them so they give him special treatment..they may have just set three aside for him when it comes up for PO.

i honestly don't think it's 700. my guess is is 600 ish. seeing bats and robin are shipping, i'm positive the preorder for this is just around the corner.

According to him he has a big account with Sideshow and does marketing and such for them so they give him special treatment..they may have just set three aside for him when it comes up for PO.

Nice story but I don't believe it. Total bs. Not like it's going to sell out right away anyway why would they need to do pre POs for anyone. HTs sends them stock they don't get a special early stock for a few friends. It's bs. Don't fall for it. Especially say it doesn't even go for PO for several more months. An if it went on PO say tomorrow It won't even be shipping for atleast a good year maybe more.

Guys, I'm sticking to my guns and saying this will cost the same as the 89 Batmobile. Quick question, the 89 Batmobile has some pretty cool features, sliding cockpit, hidden machine guns, bat discs, light up features, etc...what will the 66 Batmobile come with? :dunno

The interior will be pretty detailed with all the little gadgets and it'll have the light up features. I honestly don't see a reason it should cost any more than the Batman Batmobile though really. The paint detailing is the main thing that sets it apart a bit more but I don't think it'll be loaded with gadgets or special hidden features.

I can't believe I called $550-600 a while back. Forestlite called $700, which I think is looking about right nowadays.

I'm pretty sure i got mine for 550 at csc but that was on pre-order. as for this liitle beast, with the opening doors and rising costs since keaton's car, i wouldn't go any higher than 650. It doesn't even have as many extras as keaton's car.

Back