Hot Toys Batman (1989) Batmobile (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... what are people using to display this? I was hoping I might find a mass-produced coffee table that would do that job, but no such luck.

They can't be that many, most places are either waitlisted or sold out no?

I'm personally OK with this one. I mean, this thing is huge, I really don't need it to be any bigger, lol.
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Too bad nobody cares about this release now in 2024 compared to back in 13’.

I'm sure anyone who purchased it, like me, cares. I know it might not be perfect but I can't wait to get this. I started collecting long after the original release so this was my chance to get it for retail. I do wish the cocoon shield was included though.

I'm sure anyone who purchased it, like me, cares. I know it might not be perfect but I can't wait to get this. I started collecting long after the original release so this was my chance to get it for retail. I do wish the cocoon shield was included though.
Don't stress too much about the cocoon shield, it's a cheap flimsy piece of plastic that 99% of owners leave in the box.

Gotcha, I didn't know that. I thought it was like a sturdy material for some reason.
It did look like that in the original specs and prototype pics. Once you take the film off of it, it does look nicer with the matte finish, but it’s flimsier than a cake mold man. Super cheap. Like a blown up 1989 toy biz Batmobile cocoon if you had it.

It did look like that in the original specs and prototype pics. Once you take the film off of it, it does look nicer with the matte finish, but it’s flimsier than a cake mold man. Super cheap. Like a blown up 1989 toy biz Batmobile cocoon if you had it.

lol I think I still have that cocoon somewhere 😁

Back