Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind the Iron Man 1/2 scale...the best example would be the 1989 Batmobile surely? If HT's has learnt one thing in the past year (which I'm sure they have) is that they need to protect their 1/6 vehicles much better to avoid the incredible high levels of returns that they experienced with 89 Batmobile

My point was the metallic glossy finish of Iron Man is comparable to the finish that we want to see on the 66 Batmobile. If it's hard to send a dull black car without a scratch, imagine how difficult it will be for something with a high gloss finish?

I'm fine with matte personally.The car itself was originally delivered to Fox with that finish and only reprinted because it did nt come across well on colour Television.

Is this an old photo? Was shared on OSR today.

1458507_622335097841027_8096605753862699104_n.jpg

I think this was the shipping photo when it left for or arrived at last years SDCC. I kind of remember a second pic where you can see more of the room and the box.

Agreed...I've seen that photo before...I don't believe it's a new shot...unfortunately!

You can bet your ass I'm gonna be pushing batman & robin around in that batmobile when it gets here.........:lecture

I'm hoping this isn't priced too high. $600 and below, I'll bite. Much higher and I'm gonna have to think about it and will probably pass.

Someone needs to make a remote controlled 1:6th Batcopter that you can fly over the neighbor's pool with Robin in the pilot seat, and Batman dangling from the ladder with his teeth clenched face, spraying/beating on the rubber shark stuck to his leg.:lol

Back