Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

The eyes seem right.

Jake's eyes were more human in proportion compared to Neytiri and the other Na'vi

While it looks nice I'm really not that overly impressed. Maybe its because its has taken Hot Toys forever to give us something from the license and I have lost the hype. I kinda get the feeling of "after all this time this is it". He’s so light in the accessories. I'm sure he's gonna be huge but they could have given us his Avatar marine outfit to or maybe another head. I'm sure I'll pick him up but I was kinda expecting a bit more.

What I'm excited about this for is the possibility of the Hulk now. HT has offically gone beyond a standard 1:6 figure and Hulk should be doable now.

I'd be surprised if we get anyone else besides Jake, but I can't wait to see the size difference with other figures at SDCC!

I'd be surprised if we get anyone else besides Jake, but I can't wait to see the size difference with other figures at SDCC!

No way in HELL they do this line and not Neytiri. As much as the fanboys go ape____ over her, she is a license to print money. I'm actually surprised she didn't kick off the line.

:rotfl

We'll probably get Neytiri, and if sales permit, perhaps Quarritch.

But considering Sully will probably be $200-$250. . . it's not gonna be a hot seller.

You've seen how people are balking at the asking price for Sucker Punch. . . this thread is gonna be a bloodbath once this price is announced.

lol @ comparing Sucker Punch to Avatar

No way in HELL they do this line and not Neytiri. As much as the fanboys go ape____ over her, she is a license to print money. I'm actually surprised she didn't kick off the line.
I'm not an Avtar "fanboy", but if the price is right I'd definitely get a Neytiri.

She's just too hot.

Awesome figure, likeness is pretty close. Like many others, would also wished for a sculpt with fangs. However, since avatar has already ended some time ago, not sure if it's going to be iconic like sups, IM or Capt America.

Please refer to the DC section, classified under hot toys watchmen.

Yeah, they pretty much did skip Rorschach.

We'll get her, its just a matter of when.

We'll either get her in this line, or in 2014 when Avatar 2 comes out

Avatar 2 is supposedly having different main characters. :(

I dont think theres been any official word on anything like that. JC has said all 3 movies would keep the same leads

at 18" (45cm) ... Jake is undersized. He should have been around 20" (50cm) to the 1/6 scale accurate.

no kidding. i thought the movie was dumb as hell and i'd still probably get Neytiri. if for no other reason than she's probably the most iconic character designed by Neville Page.
at 18" (45cm) ... Jake is undersized. He should have been around 20" (50cm) to the 1/6 scale accurate.
yeah, not the first time HT ____ed up the scale of a figure. it happens.

Please refer to the DC section, classified under hot toys watchmen. Yeah, they pretty much did skip Rorschach.

Apples and Oranges. For Watchmen I fully believe the original plan was to do all six, release the less desirable to create buzz then follow with a heavy hitter. The thing is that SSII didn't sell very well and The Comedian wasn't as heavy of a hitter as they thought so they dropped it.

Here you have all this R&D on a new 18" body for the Na'vi and I don't see them making Jake and calling it a day. Neytiri is happening, if the line does well I wouldn't be shocked for other Na'vi just to recoup the cost.

no kidding. i thought the movie was dumb as hell and i'd still probably get Neytiri. if for no other reason than she's probably the most iconic character designed by Neville Page.

yeah, not the first time HT ____ed up the scale of a figure. it happens.
Neytiri is pretty much completely based off of James Cameron's original sketch of her

Back