Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Holy crap!! Finally!

they did it, they finally did it. this figure looks amazing!

does anybody else feel the headsculpt is off in a wierd way, I mean it's awesome to represent avatar, but looking at my poster of JS and the sculpt, there's barely a likeness.

I'm kind of getting that feeling, too. Seems like the face is has a bit of extra cheek to it, not quite sure exactly what's setting it off. Still looks great, though my interest has greatly waned since 2009. I'll hold off to see how Neytiri looks, but the idea of Avatar collectibles has become somewhat "meh" to me after a while.

it was sculpted by Tsang. his stuff is always off.

I immediately got chills when I saw this. I have been waiting for this for soooooooo long and it looks absolutely unreal.

:clap

Awesome figure.

Roaring head would make great exclusive..

Considering the size and detail, I'm estimating $255.

Not gonna buy it, but really want that base..

My problem here isn't with the likeness, but the facial expression. He really should be screaming with anger or something along those lines. Or at the very least, we should have gotten two face sculpts 300 style.

Yeah, It should come with a screaming face expression as well

Interested in how this will actually pan out....that's one tall figure.......:dunno

Wow, they actually made it. Hopefully it's $250 or less!

267818_10150238770707344_58690437343_7659158_4177562_n.jpg
Jake-Sully-avatar-jake-sully-9896799-420-609.jpg

Likeness seems about right to me, I just wish it looked a bit more active, though thats pretty much a complaint that would cover most if not everything Hot Toys does that isn't DX these days

Hopefully the visor is removeable

18" tall. Damn. That'll be an impressive piece. Depending on price I'm definitely in.

Yep, that's it. The cheek area is a bit too chunky. It needs to stick farther out from the face, but more bony than fleshy if that makes any sense. Ah, well. No sense nitpicking at this point since it's unlikely HT will do anything.

Nice to finally see these get made.
Having said that, the figure just doesn't look particularly good to me... :dunno
There just seems to be something off about everything. Or maybe it's just that the design doesn't translate well to figure form.
Anyway, glad all you Avatar fans are finally getting the 1/6 love.

Considering the wait, I do admit expecting more (multiple heads and more accessories especially)

Now hopefully it doesn't this long for us to see a Neytiri and Quaritch (hopefully armed to the teeth)

Im in for the whole line :rock whatever they make

I actually really like the expression, he totally looks that way in the movie. I agree we still need extra 'screaming' sculpt with teeth also. But this expression is great.

In the comparison pics, think his eyes might be a little too small maybe ?

Back