Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I doubt its properly scaled to human figures but I guess we'll soon find out one way or another.

From their page:

Amid very high anticipation, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Jake Sully Collectible Figure from the award-winning and glove-sweeping science-fiction epic adventure blockbuster AVATAR movie written and directed by JAMES CAMERON.

The movie-accurate Jake Sully collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie in the Pandora world, highlighting the head and body sculpture and painting, highly detailed accessories and weapons, as well as specially-made light-up figure stage imitating the Pandora scene.

Remember this was the base:

0a41bc47895b97f5a2da34bf5c1913c8c9026e6f.jpg

Would have to be somewhat appropriate scale to other human figures or would be weird. Figure likely to require minimal assembly (legs?) out of box...not sure

woow looks incredible!

:lol I wish they had a Sideshow Apple to gauge full height. It's hard to identify specs anywhere.

That's actually pretty impressive. No wonder it took them so long to develop it.

I already know this is going to be super expensive. Looks great though.

I think my thread was created first, but the other one seems to be getting more traffic. Feel free to delete or merge mine with the other one.

Would not the M60, being a human weapon he takes off the gunship, be a good base to judge size? Also the grenades around his neck.

No interest in any blue Smurfs, but that is a nice figure!

They could/will reuse the body for the inevitable release of the RDA Jake so hopefully that keeps the price down

I'm not that big a fan of the movie but this figure is AMAZING! I think they did a really great job with this, much better then I expected. I won't be picking one up, but it does look awesome.

I'm also thinking $250+

I wasn't a big fan of the movie, it was decent, I guess. But I do love me a good Hot Toys figure :D

Wow. Impressive indeed. Wonder how many figures we'll get from this movie.

Would not the M60, being a human weapon he takes off the gunship, be a good base to judge size? Also the grenades around his neck.

Not necessarily, that is only if HT scaled those to 'normal' human sized 1/6 scale figures.

Could the thickness of the acrylic display post be used to estimate height?

Back