Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I would be in trouble if I were a chick. Compared to some of you guy's posts, clearly I'm very easy to please.

Those pics look awesome and makes me very sic'd for this figure. If better photos get out that flatter it more, then I'm even more happy. I think it looks great and look forward to it being next to my R&B Spidey.

Same here, i'm very satisfied with what i see, though i'm hoping for a backpack, mask accessory or modern skyscraper base.

definite purchase for me :D

:hi5:

I hate to nit pick, complain( I'm going to be an ____ retentive jerk about the most minute detail because I am spending $200 on a collectible and short of freezing Garfield in carbonite, I expect it to be PERFECT! )

WOW! I the expectations of these figures, collectibles, dolls is rediculous. I've posted this point of view a hundred time, and I know I"ll post it a hundred more. Most of these are at leaset 90% accurate. Complaints about delays and likenesses are nuts in my opinion. None of directed at QC or character choices. QC is a legit complaint and charcter choice is a personal preferrence.

We have no idea what it takes to sculpt and create these for mass production ( customizer excluded, kinda ).
We are not collectible marketing experts.
We have no idea all thats involved with movie and comic licensing.

And please spare me the THIS IS A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE GIVE THEIR OPINION, or THAT HOW IT IS ON HERE, or WELCOME TO THE BOARDS, or WHATEVER OTHER EXCUSE FOR PEOPLE POSTING THEIR GRIEVANCES.

Its possible to offer your opinions, likes and dislikes without sounding like an unintelligent, spoiled brat that is crying because they aren't getting their way.

I'm not singling anyone out and I am sorry if you are offended or feel the need to be defensive. The Joker 2.0 teaser thread was BRUTAL and really showed how ugly and rediculous people could be. Freaks were nasty as hell to each other. I was thrlled when they closed it and the full reveal came. And after all the moaning on that Joker 2.0 teaser thread, almost everyone did a 180. They now love it. I hope this thread doesn't get that way.

Spidey is my favorite hero. And I already posted how I am a traditionalist and prefer the original costume. However, I also posted that since seeing these new pics ( nor even a full reveal ), I am starting to dig the figure. I'll probably get it because I am total hooked on these things.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone. But I enjoy the works of art and I think most everyone here does too.

You'll like this....

Posted in Joker 2.0 thread said:
The regular expression is a very good sculpt but this kinda shows why I think the laughing one is better. The chin is slightly too prominent on the HT sculpt. Also I think the hairline (too much of a V shape) and ears (too angular) are off on both the laughing and the regular (this comparison doesn't really demonstrate this though). The DX01 actually had a more accurate hairline IMO

:lol:lol :cuckoo:

Well, I hate to nit pick as well but...
One HUGE and glaring problem with this Spidey is that it is not in my hands!
I'm sorry, but nothing is more disappointing to me than when a great HT figure is coming and I don't have it yet. Come on HT, don't you get that I should have this first before anybody?? (Jeez, can't believe they missed that!)

Oh, and this version of Spidey should literally be able to shoot webbing or I'm out:monkey1

Well, I hate to nit pick as well but...
One HUGE and glaring problem with this Spidey is that it is not in my hands!
I'm sorry, but nothing is more disappointing to me than when a great HT figure is coming and I don't have it yet. Come on HT, don't you get that I should have this first before anybody?? (Jeez, can't believe they missed that!)

:lol :lol :lol :goodpost:

I was probably gtting this, because I can't resist a Marvel or DC figure. When I saw the recent pics, I upgraded my status to I now like the look of the figure even though its not a traditional spidey. When the full reveal comes ........
:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Honestly the only thing I don't like is the eyes but other than that this figure is awesome and looks like it can pull off killer poses. Don't get why people keep whining about the suit when there's nothing wrong with it. It's red and blue and has webs, what's not to like. Also saying medicom looks better is major bs lol.

Looks much better then the first full teaser we got. Thankfully looks like they did a great job on this.

Well in the pic below "30CM" it does look to have something to the right that has been cropped out

8025_454239877933230_913049368_n.jpg

So it looks like December if i'm reading that right!

Hot toys did a great job, as always.. But I'm so happy to have Raimi's Spider-man so I have no interest in buying this, even if the movie is 'amazing' ;) I wouldn't mind a Lizard to go with my Spidey and cross the films, but I'm still hoping HT gets around to Venom.. :impatient:

I like it and can't wait to add it to my collection. :yess: :hi5:

I feel :exactly: the same way!!!

Hot toys did a great job, as always.. But I'm so happy to have Raimi's Spider-man so I have no interest in buying this, even if the movie is 'amazing' ;) I wouldn't mind a Lizard to go with my Spidey and cross the films, but I'm still hoping HT gets around to Venom.. :impatient:

Not sure how the movie will play out but it does look to be a great film, that said I think I will still prefer the tobey spiderman in the end. But I will still add this new spiderman to my collection none the less as for me spidy is my favorate marvel superhero and a figure of him this cool does not come around everyday. The one thing I do like about the spiderman reboot is the use of the web shooters, never liked the fact that in Raimi's spiderman they just came out of his wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back