Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way does this look cheap???

It was always going to wrinkle up,just due to the tightness of the suit alone, but it is nowhere near as bad as the Medicom version, not by a very long shot.

And as many can see, there is obviously as separate costumeless neck piece to swap out to use with the Garfield sculpt. The only thing left to see is the fina approve face sculpt which is still blurred.

To me as a life long fan of ol'Spidey, this is a MUST BUY and no mistaking <looks for 'will be using FLEXPAY' smilie>

:exactly::exactly:

What??! You guys are nuts, this looks beautiful. It looks way better than what we were seeing before, it looks like the head has been improved between the first set of "teasers", and the neck set up is perfect. I'm sure they'll show more after the movie comes out. Yeah, the blue under the red could be added, and the red chest area could be extended, but honestly I think it looks superb. I'm over the ____ing moon right now, beautiful. Plus the little bit of the AG sculpt we see it looks excellent. The scale is looking way better too, the head is definitely smaller. I love it. :yess:

I'm with you, my man. I'm excited to get my hands on this guy. I love it!

It's an awesome representation of what we'll see in the movie. The people that made this movie took a risk with the suit, and it paid off in this case. It may not be a "classic" look, but if no one had ever seen that classic look this would be acclaimed by most.

Blurry Garfield means December is a crap shoot. However, I am pleased with the way this came out. Hopefully no delays are in our future. Oh wait, this is HT's, we will have Spidey Q1 2013.:D

Why do we have two threads for this piece? I'm confused as to which to post in!!! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back