Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Nope. He is wearling Vera Wang with accessories from Ralph Lauren.

Think about all of the Rami spider-man posters/ ads, the eyes on those were almost always yellow but in reality they weren't.

Slightly different when you see this:

Amazing-Spiderman-Set-Pics-Andrew-Garfield-Costume.jpg

compared to a promotional poster that was sent through a ____ty filter.

Think about all of the Rami spider-man posters/ ads, the eyes on those were almost always yellow but in reality they weren't.

They were actually silver reflective Crome like mirrors for one scene in the movie that was for a promotional shot and probably CG. They used that look for all the posters to give you a glimpse of the villains. The rest of the time they were just clear plastic lenses that had a white and grey airbrushed pattern to disguise the eyes. Not yellow at all unless reflecting the surroundings.

At first I thought the new suit was ugly. But everytime I see it again and again. It looks better everytime.

Are they releasing a Gwen Stacy (not Hot Toys... I know they wont, but Hasbro?)

I know they released two MJ figures and two MJ dolls from the original Spidey trilogy.

At first I thought the new suit was ugly. But everytime I see it again and again. It looks better everytime.

but then you see this shot and you're back to square one? :)

Slightly different when you see this:

Amazing-Spiderman-Set-Pics-Andrew-Garfield-Costume.jpg

compared to a promotional poster that was sent through a ____ty filter.

Are they releasing a Gwen Stacy (not Hot Toys... I know they wont, but Hasbro?)

I know they released two MJ figures and two MJ dolls from the original Spidey trilogy.

Dude don't even look hasbros way . Those figures are absolutely horrendous. When I was a kid they didn't make crappy spiderman figures with rocket launchers and ____ty detail. Spidey movie 1 and 2 figures were outstanding. Stick with diamond select they have variants and other characters coming that will be in the film. The 7inch spidey for that line looks awesome. They also are doing lizard and possibly gwen

Are they releasing a Gwen Stacy (not Hot Toys... I know they wont, but Hasbro?) I know they released two MJ figures and two MJ dolls from the original Spidey trilogy.

I could see Mattel doing it in their Barbie line without much issue but I wouldn't be shocked if they snuck a Emma Stone head into a TT.

Lizard design still looks pretty retarded. Mostly bcoz of the monkey head, palms with diff # of fingers and complete lack of clothes...

Is it just me, or does the Lizard look like a deformed Voldemort?

attachment.php

Hmmm the design for the lizard is ok, i would have preferred the head be more reptilian though, and have at least a few torn/dirty bits of clothing aswell.

Im pretty sure the reason behind the three fingers is that it is the arm that has regrown and where his mutation and genetic mutation stems from the most, therefore being the most lizard like part of his body?.. eh i dunno

Lizard does look pretty lame but I reckon Hot Toys will nail the Spidey figure. Question is do I wait for this version or pick up a Toby Maguire Spiderman while he's still in stock.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back