Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Lizard does look pretty lame but I reckon Hot Toys will nail the Spidey figure. Question is do I wait for this version or pick up a Toby Maguire Spiderman while he's still in stock.....

I'd wait for the new one.

lizard reminds me of killer croc from Batman.

Hm.. could make for a nice HT custom figure...

Lizard will be a great villain, He was always one of my favorites for Spiderman. I think he looks great, what would you want, in the comics he looked like a giant Anole that broke out of Petsmart.

Lizard will be a great villain, He was always one of my favorites for Spiderman. I think he looks great, what would you want, in the comics he looked like a giant Anole that broke out of Petsmart.

:goodpost: people make snap judgements about Lizard and Spider-man's design.

But when Black Widow isn't russian (scarjo too lazy) or when Hawkeye looks nothing like Hawkeye, it's all cool :dunno

The movie is finished and it comes out in July, and that is that. Those that don't like how it looks so far can choose to boycott it or better yet, put their money where their mouth is: raise 100 million dollars and make their own damn Spiderman movie. Then, let's see which one comes out on top.

Oh snap! You tell those haters! :rock

The movie is finished and it comes out in July, and that is that. Those that don't like how it looks so far can choose to boycott it or better yet, put their money where their mouth is: raise 100 million dollars and make their own damn Spiderman movie. Then, let's see which one comes out on top.

I love this post. Awesome.

I love this post. Awesome.

Me too. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And I understand what one person likes, another may hate. But its sad when people start making fun of things and stating their opinion as gospel. This is a great time to be a comic fan. 20 years ago, all we had were 4 batman movies and 4 superman movies, some good, some bad. I will NEVER get the negativity and hatred for something so NOT serious.

Yes..... I dont know why people keep saying a movie called batman forever and Batman and robin were made. I'm sure they would have been good movies if they have ever been made. Soooooo anyway i love he suit and the design of the lizard. Once upon a time ago people hated the joker look and now people jump all over the hoys toys figure like its a naked Scarjo.

People WILL shut up when the movie comes out and it owns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back