Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Why couldnt the symbiote be a drug to peter parker instead of a dance suit. The more he used it the more broken he became like Requim for a dream.

Ha, Good point. They wanted to make him become controlled by some dark entity then they go and make him dance the night away...lame directing there.

Point taken. But if ASM is a hit, wouldn't that kind of cash injection help them stabilize? And maybe regroup? (And it seems like the Siegel estate vs. Time Warner will drag on until our sun goes red giant . . . :slap)

My point was that there are real legal issues of film copyright that dictate these film's schedules. Not solely of course, because as you point out major characters like Spidey, Supes, and Bats have proven to the studios that they can be summer tentpole events that set box office records and shower money down like rain.

Even Superman Returns made a profit globally -- or did it not? I'll defer to you on that one . . . :peace

Actually no, Sony is bleeding from multiple "offshoots" but their film division is one of the worst. Industry analysts think they'll keep the funds from ASM and then use it to leverage selling the license back to Disney so they can save other parts of the company itself. Things are horrid at Sony Entertainment.

Yeah the Superman stuff is nuts, the families are all over the map on that one.

For Superman Returns, domestically it didn't make back it's budget ($270 Million) and foreign box office was actually less that what it made domestically. It performed actually slightly less that Superman IV: A Quest for Peace if you adjust the dollars.

For Superman Returns, domestically it didn't make back it's budget ($270 Million) and foreign box office was actually less that what it made domestically. It performed actually slightly less that Superman IV: A Quest for Peace if you adjust the dollars.

That is what a flat movie, with a nonsense script try to reinvent the a CLASSIC like Superman.

The stupid story was disappointing even for fans and also for casual viewers,
what was that?
A remake? A new story? Who was the kid? The son of superman?? So he humped Lois Lane and then run away for a decade??

And that is also what deserve who try to change CLASSICAL heroes with the reinvention of their costumes.... just have a look to MAN of STEEL and you will soon get that it will be even worse.

That is what a flat movie, with a nonsense script try to reinvent the a CLASSIC like Superman.

what was that?
A remake? A new story? Who was the kid? The son of superman?? So he humped Lois Lane and then run away for a decade??

And that is also what deserve who try to change CLASSICAL heroes with the reinvention of their costumes.... just have a look to MAN of STEEL and you will soon get that it will be even worse.

Do you like any modern superhero films? :dunno

Do you like any modern superhero films? :dunno
Iron man,
Fantastic 4,
Batman (aLL but Forever)
Sam Raimi´s Spiderman
Daredevil,
Blade,
X-Men,
Hellboy,
Wolverine,

as you can see there is some good movies out there.

I just hate when they try to be "creative" and they cripple the original story.......

what was that?

debbie-downer-2.jpg

For Superman Returns . . . It performed actually slightly less that Superman IV: A Quest for Peace if you adjust the dollars.

Holy flaming dogturd, Batman! I thought the Siegel estate got some money from the film.

Less than "Quest For Peace?" So a $270 million budget versus a--what--$20 million one? And it grossed less? :slap

I thought Superman 4 failed to recoup its budget, no?

Sounds like "Hollywood Accounting" strikes again! :cuckoo:

Anyway, image of Spidey toy from the new film:

First-look-at-new-Spider-Man-movie-figure-QI7V9J5-x-large.jpg

So glad to see the Espadrilles made the design!

And here's a link to a top secret pic of The Lizard:
(WARNING: Major Spoilers follow! Think carefully!)
Spoiler Spoiler:

_____

Iron man,
Fantastic 4,
Batman (aLL but Forever)
Sam Raimi´s Spiderman
Daredevil,
Blade,
X-Men,
Hellboy,
Wolverine,

as you can see there is some good movies out there.

I just hate when they try to be "creative" and they cripple the original story.......

your list implies you like batman & robin. you are therefore dead to me, your opinion to be filed under nonsense, and your ashes ready to be strewn across my ignore list. good day, sir.

i don't think you will ever see the Godfather rebooted.
not enough good actors out there that can play the roles.

Rob schneider :lol

The last thing we need is Hollywood being creative :lol and "cripple" i don't see anything being crippled

Aren't the lenses wrong? I thought they were yellow?

your list implies you like batman & robin. you are therefore dead to me, your opinion to be filed under nonsense, and your ashes ready to be strewn across my ignore list. good day, sir.

Batman and Robin??
There is a movie called Batman and robin out there ????

Ohhh now I remember, the infamous batman with the nipples....
....it can´t even be considered a movie, so that is why is in the list....
Take care and stop flaming :pfft:

Oh boy sombodies not gonna last long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back