Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Lizard was always my favorite Spiderman villian so Im pretty excited.

We better get sm2 Doc-Ock before they tackle the reboot.

They'll be two different lines running concurrently not running on the same line so I would imagine that we might get announcements from both within the same year.

This new Spidey suit is really growing on me! Will definitely PO this one to display it next to my classic Spidey! Seeing the difference in the their suit will look awesome!

How on earth they will make this suit and make it poseable I don't know.

This new Spidey suit is really growing on me! Will definitely PO this one to display it next to my classic Spidey! Seeing the difference in the their suit will look awesome!

Me too! I like it.

I think Lizard is going to look sa-weeeeeeeeettttttt. :rock

I doubt they'll do lizard the only monsters I know that hot toys does are pred and aliens.

Wow this movie isnt even out yet... Right now its a pass unless the movie really wows me... I had no problem what so ever with Spiderman and Spiderman 2...

These will probably be awesome! But, I am running out of space. Since I have not seen the movie, for now, this is an easy pass. I'd rather display just the iconic red/blue from Spider-Man 3!

Must buy for me. I think it will look much better then the spidy 3 suit from HT.

Based on the fact that the suit has the break on the seam:

asm-spidey-ew-screen-grab.jpg

andrew-garfield-spiderman-1.jpg

We could probably get a Garfield sculpt with it.

Now THAT would be sweet. with an extra cloth mask for him to hold.

Must buy for me. I think it will look much better then the spidy 3 suit from HT.

Yeah Im thinking this will really look awesome I just hope they can replicate the fabric. This look is growing on me more and more and I dont have to visualize dumbass Tobey Maguire under it.

Wow, I've been really out of the loop. That's the new suit?!? It almost looks like... The designer never bothered to look at the original. It's trying too hard and failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back