Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Definatly getting this one baby !!!

I can't believe there is any love, i mean, the complete admiration for this Spider-Man before it's even been released... the suit is awful looking, it's not a web design it's all straight lines, basketball texture and more blue than red... oh, and the emblem looks like a crab or something...

But... whatever.

M.

They could put Spidey in a pink dress with leather chaps and these guys would buy it. :rotfl

BB

A Lizard figure is going to be crazy. Probably get a Garfield sculpt as well.

:yess:

DSC01317.jpg

They could put Spidey in a pink dress with leather chaps and these guys would buy it. :rotfl

BB

Not everybody's as cynical as you? :dunno

I think it looks cool, just not as cool as the original.

Movie version.
Pink dress would be better fit for Tobey Maguire Spidey, considering how much he cried all the time... :lol
I mean, I still love the old suit so much more. It's the perfect translation from comic to movie. But the new suit really isn't that bad in my opinion, just not as faithful.

This is going to be a great figure, I think the texture of the material will make it look awesome. Just wait people it will be good. I honestly wasnt too upset canceling my other SM order just because the fabric used made it look so dull and lifeless. Great figure, not saying it isnt but I want a little shine to happen.

This is going to be a great figure, I think the texture of the material will make it look awesome. Just wait people it will be good. I honestly wasnt too upset canceling my other SM order just because the fabric used made it look so dull and lifeless. Great figure, not saying it isnt but I want a little shine to happen.

comeatmebroe.jpg

Already more excited about hot Toys making figures from the reboot than the crappy first 3 movies...

Yeah. Really short on bad guys.

Already more excited about hot Toys making figures from the reboot than the crappy first 3 movies...

I'm with Shai. (except i like the Raimi figure) First 3 movies aren't that memorable to me. (like 1 the best)

Hopefully these new ones deliver.

We better get sm2 Doc-Ock before they tackle the reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back