Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Horrible choice for a figure. Easiest pass to date.

Not suprised either. Would Rather personally just collect the spiderman 3 line at present. But 2012 is still far away. Plenty of time to change my mind.

I still want them to make Venom from Spiderman 3. They way he looked was the best thing about that whole damn film and we're already getting spidey, black spidey, and Harry.

I cannot wait for this release. Its going to look fantastic next to Tobey Spidey.

I cannot wait for this release. Its going to look fantastic next to Tobey Spidey.

I think the trio even with the black suit spidey are going to make for an awesome display.

i like the more "classic" look that the Spider-Man 3 version offers. So I'll probably pass on this one

I don't see why people are sayin his suit looks like basketball material, I believe it to be closer to a good ol red rubber kick ball.

search

Still want as after Garfield's comicon speech, I have complete faith.

I am definitely getting this one to go with my spiderman 3 costumed one.

I'll wait till I see the movie. Then, I'll have to pay double!

cant wait for this! this will be the spiderman I'll be getting!

:goodpost: I know a lot dont like it but i really love this new costume and am really looking forward to the new movie. Will definitely be considering getting this. Weirdly im more excited about this figure than the current one, despite that being the classic look.

I can't see them making this and not doing it as a rubber suit. They have the option of making it movie accurate and tearable, or using a different material and flexible.

It should come with a smiling sculpt and the bazoo..huh? o..wait wrong thread, what is this?...Shpyderman eh? ..continue

From seeing vids and pics of the Jill Valentine battlesuit, that looks like it could be used to make a decent spiderman outift. I could be totally wrong though. :lol

Lizard to going to be cool. And i like the new suit so.....

(unless the movie is bad)

/SOLD!

It should come with a smiling sculpt and the bazoo..huh? o..wait wrong thread, what is this?...Shpyderman eh? ..continue

Wrong thread or not it should still come with an interrogation room Joker sculpt. :lecture

A Lizard figure is going to be crazy. Probably get a Garfield sculpt as well.

:yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back