Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

You got that right. I'm hoping for more lizard MAN than Jurasic Park.

This movie is really going to have to WOW me if HT wants me to spend the big bucks on these figures... I have plenty of doubt about it still... TDKR is the biggest and best comic movie Im looking foward to next year!!! This can only take 2nd place in my book thus I wont care about the figures made... Dont know yet though... I already have Spidey form 3rd movie and Im also getting the New Goblin figure on Monday!!! Theres also the fact that Spideys costume looks like a basketball in this movie and I dont like that at all... I did like the classic look of Spidey 3 thats why I bought one with out question...

This movie is really going to have to WOW me if HT wants me to spend the big bucks on these figures...

They spend it on Predators, Clash of the Titans and da hell I remember what else.
And still those movies suck ass.

Regardless of if this movie is ____, I'm still buying Spidey. I like the design and it's a fantastic contrast to the Tobey Spidey. Just I can't wait for Cavill's Superman because it'll look great next to Routh and Reeve.

Regardless of if this movie is ____, I'm still buying Spidey. I like the design and it's a fantastic contrast to the Tobey Spidey. Just I can't wait for Cavill's Superman because it'll look great next to Routh and Reeve.

:exactly: You couldn't of said it any better :hi5:

:goodpost: While not the "classic" look, I'd love to have Cavill Superman and this Spiderman on display. Love this Spidey look. More so than Raimi's spidey. But i could be influenced by the fact i dont like those movies. But there's just something about everything I've seen so far of this Spidey that feels more like Spidey than those other films did.

Dig ur point :goodpost:
As for me - I can't have something on my shelve that doesn't satisfying my taste.
I mean I'm not collect just some cool/awesome pieces.

Sooooo that's why I hope this movie will suck big time - don't want another Spidey :lol

Last edited:

I haven't popped into any Spidey threads in awhile because the crying over the new costume was just getting too much for me. I'm glad people are coming around on this awesome suit though and I can't wait to own this figure

I found these images...

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the BIG McFarlane Spidey's eyes better!!

I think this Thread should be called "1/6 HT Amazing Spider-Man Figure" first.

Lizard is the only villain and he would require a one-of-a-kind HT body, which places him in the realm of 'but we can't re-use it again and again, so lets not make it' move from the HT playbook.

Other than Spidey and Lizard who else would warrent a figure? (at least from a 'will it sell?' point of view)

I really wished they made his eyes look like that but too bad, it's looks photoshopped.:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back